• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Where are you off to today, Mr Yeti?

Salta to Cordoba. I've actually come to enjoy these long bus rides. You get a big comfy reclining seat, films to watch, some rubbishy food. They stop from time to time so you can stretch your legs.

But I like just watching the world go by outside the window, listening to some music on my headphones. It's a full day out, seeing new things without having to get off my arse! Perfect!

Salta to Cordoba. I've actually come to enjoy these long bus rides. You get a big comfy reclining seat, films to watch, some rubbishy food. They stop from time to time so you can stretch your legs.

But I like just watching the world go by outside the window, listening to some music on my headphones. It's a full day out, seeing new things without having to get off my arse! Perfect!

Like flying only with comfort stops and a view................. which makes it much better.

So, basically just like back at home, except the stuff out the window keeps changing?

Map looked at. Cool!! I am loving your travels!!!

I had an awesome bus journey from Luxor to the Red Sea while listening to Page & Plant's Unledded. The scenery changed from flat desert to rocky outcrops. Most dramatic when I was listening to Kashmir. Amazing!

I had an awesome bus journey from Luxor to the Red Sea while listening to Page & Plant's Unledded. The scenery changed from flat desert to rocky outcrops. Most dramatic when I was listening to Kashmir. Amazing!

Fantastic!

I love the way the scenery in Egypt just changes, suddenly. I think it's the only place I've done a long bus trip. Went from Hurghada to Luxor, I think that was about 5 hours. Love the way you see just one person. Where did they come from? Where are they going? How long have they been walking?! Fascinating.

Fantastic!

I love the way the scenery in Egypt just changes, suddenly. I think it's the only place I've done a long bus trip. Went from Hurghada to Luxor, I think that was about 5 hours. Love the way you see just one person. Where did they come from? Where are they going? How long have they been walking?! Fascinating.

Yeah, probably the same route we took but the other way. Awesome country.

I love fish pie! Does anyone else put chopped up boiled egg in theirs? I do!

Delayed reply, but I do! I poach the fish in milk and herbs, mix it with softened leeks and hard boiled egg, use the milk to make a white sauce to pour over, and cover the whole thing with either buttery mash or puff pastry. Yum!