• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

OK, the gig gods now owe me one BIG TIME! For those who aren't friends with me on FB; sat in the pub about in Hamersmith about two hours before the Kate Bush gig. I looks at the tickets and my blood runs cold. They were for FRIDAY NIGHT NOT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! Managed to get my dad in by sheer luck of someone with a spare stopping by us in the standby queue but unfortunately not enough standbys to reach us in the queue. So after waiting all my life to see her, I will not be seeing Kate Bush :(

OK, the gig gods now owe me one BIG TIME! For those who aren't friends with me on FB; sat in the pub about in Hamersmith about two hours before the Kate Bush gig. I looks at the tickets and my blood runs cold. They were for FRIDAY NIGHT NOT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! Managed to get my dad in by sheer luck of someone with a spare stopping by us in the standby queue but unfortunately not enough standbys to reach us in the queue. So after waiting all my life to see her, I will not be seeing Kate Bush :(

Really sorry, that's awful.

All I could think though was "Should have gone to Specsavers"

Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

Noooooooooo! Sorry to hear that, I thought these things only happened to me.... albeit not with Kate Bush.

Body in meltdown hopefully it will sort itself out by ticket day or I am in trouble.

You're bound to be on the up by Saturday. You only need 1 finger to work - F5, then summon the strength to copy and paste details, then off to bed to relax afterwards.

But, we're over 25% of the way from last Glasto to next. Need to put in some effort to get us up there by June!

Mr G, last year on the 18 September we were on post 82,

This year on 29 September we are on page 85!!