An evening with Michael Eavis Questions ?

Crazyfool01

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I come work for you?

Actually I would love to know why 2012 didn't go ahead, this "rumor" about the cost of poraloos is nonsense if you ask me, 2014 I remember seeing 2/3 portaloos most of the loos I saw where the Mk 3's however I did see some mark 2's in a place I wasn't meant to be.

My personal opinion is A secret government worker visited the farm and told Michael not to hold the festival in 2012 as it will take the limelight away from the Olympics!!

Can I come work for you?

If I should get to meet him again, I would like to question MEs braincells to see if he remembers our meeting.

A very long story (well, more like an after dinner anecdote) cut short here:

I found myself unexpectedly sitting next to ME in The Astrolabe on the Saturday of 2004. After some amazing banter/chat that I am cutting short here (nobody would believe me, I keep meaning to write it down in full), I mentioned how hard it was to get tickets that year (and for those who remember, that year was a bit of a transition period). Anyway, ME's response was along the lines of "Well get a bloody job then".

Every time I haven't got tickets, I have found it surprisingly easy to get a job there, (it's called volunteering).

So. Yes, You Can, go work for him (via Oxfam, Shelter, WBC, WaterAid etc).

Edited by MrZigster

If I should get to meet him again, I would like to question MEs braincells to see if he remembers our meeting.

A very long story (well, more like an after dinner anecdote) cut short here:

I found myself unexpectedly sitting next to ME in The Astrolabe on the Saturday of 2004. After some amazing banter/chat that I am cutting short here (nobody would believe me, I keep meaning to write it down in full), I mentioned how hard it was to get tickets that year (and for those who remember, that year was a bit of a transition period). Anyway, ME's response was along the lines of "Well get a bloody job then".

Every time I haven't got tickets, I have found it surprisingly easy to get a job there, (it's called volunteering).

So. Yes, You Can, go work for him (via Oxfam, Shelter, WBC, WaterAid etc).

Congratulations on being coherent at the time. That would be beyond me. :)