Lineup 2016

Matt42

7 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I try to be confident you'll make a sensible post one time but that never happens so I don't have much faith in this. Don't reply to me unleas it's something worth reading from now on.

Wtf? They've got a point. Why don't you try reading the posts and replying like a normal person next time. Gawd.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I try to be confident you'll make a sensible post one time but that never happens so I don't have much faith in this. Don't reply to me unleas it's something worth reading from now on.

What a baffling response to a post doing nothing but listing their gigs and saying they could sub. Baffling.

50 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I'm trying to be reasonable and have a genuine discussion with you, but it's just so fucking difficult when you act like a petulant child chucking its toys out the pram.

Don't really understand what part of my post you found so unreasonable. 

1 minute ago, #FreeComTruise said:

I'm trying to be reasonable and have a genuine discussion with you, but it's just so fucking difficult when you act like a petulant child chucking its toys out the pram.

Don't really understand what part of my post you found so unreasonable. 

Was probably the fact the post was made up of English words presented in a coherent order that did it.

11 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Send him a quorn wrap in the post.

12 minutes ago, ToffeePopcorn said:

Let's mug him

Worst part is that was my genuine postcode and I didn't realise. I am much more accepting of quorn wraps than muggings, that's if you have the postcode written down, as I obviously removed it.

26 minutes ago, mttJ said:

Friday: Foals // Disclosure

Saturday: Guns N' Roses // Two Door Cinema Club

Sunday: Red Hot Chilli Peppers // The 1975

Think it's going to end up something very similar to that.

change the GNR sub to someone a bit heavier and that's prob what we'll end up with. As depressing as that is.