Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

God, Pixies subbing would be good. So so good. 

Pixies would be immense but it just won't happen but then again I didn't think NIN and SOAD would be announced in 2013 so stranger things have happened I suppose. 

13 minutes ago, mttJ said:

What's the most disappointing it could possibly be? RHCP and The 1975 would be pretty horrific for me personally.

I'd wish it wouldn't be RHCP as I've seen them 4 times and been shit 3 times. Plus the good time was in 2003 and they're playing Rock Werchter which I'll be going too. Mine would be RHCP and Imagine Dragons

2 minutes ago, foolee said:

Pixies would be immense but it just won't happen but then again I didn't think NIN and SOAD would be announced in 2013 so stranger things have happened I suppose. 

I'd wish it wouldn't be RHCP as I've seen them 4 times and been shit 3 times. Plus the good time was in 2003 and they're playing Rock Werchter which I'll be going too. Mine would be RHCP and Imagine Dragons

Any reason you kept going to see them if you thought they were shit? haha. Agree with you on Imagine dragons, it would be terrible. Pixies would be incredible.

Just now, CRW5252 said:

Any reason you kept going to see them if you thought they were shit? haha. Agree with you on Imagine dragons, it would be terrible. Pixies would be incredible.

1st time I saw them they were great, my favourite band at the time. Then watched them at Earls Court on the Stadium Arcadium tour and all they wanted to do was jam and it just wasn't the same - they also decided to cut Under The Bridge from the set which was not cool. Next time after that I thought I'd give them another chance and that happened to be R&L 07 which is known for being terrible. The other was at Live Earth and they only played 4 songs in the middle of the day. 

Pixies is the dream but it won't happen unfortunately, not many would care even if they did play though :/

2 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

All the info I've had so far looks accurate in terms of headliners and subs. But tomorrow's announcement is pre-dominantly awful, but one band that most will be happy with. Will PM upon request to avoid spoiling for everyone. 

Chuck me a pm if you don't mind? Save me waking up for it it the morning.

how awful we talking?

7 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

All the info I've had so far looks accurate in terms of headliners and subs. But tomorrow's announcement is pre-dominantly awful, but one band that most will be happy with. Will PM upon request to avoid spoiling for everyone. 

could I have a pm please?

12 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Yeah PM me too please :) 

Or you could just use the spoiler thing :P 

Edited by justanothername

8 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Could I have a PM please?