Everything Everything

SATUDAY MAIN:

Kanye West

Disclosure

Two Door Cinema Club

The Vaccines

SUNDAY MAIN:

RHCP

The Strokes (absolute dream but could happen after 2011's performance)

The Last Shadow Puppets

Catfish And The Bottlemen

Wolf Alice too high, TDCC too low, The Vaccines are way too low, The Strokes will headline if they play (would be ridiculous if Foals headlined and they subbed). Also I'd imagine Eagles of Death Metal will play 4th down on main stage on one of the days.

31 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

If the Vaccines play they will be at least 3rd on main but probably sub main or headline NME. TDCC are easily big enough to sub or headline NME.

Headline NME is a smaller slot than third down on main. TDCC's last slot was subbing the NME and no one knows how much of an impact they'll make on their return. I can see it being very underwhelming like That Vaccines' was.

The Vaccines' festival slots everywhere have either stayed the same or gotten worse since 2012 (when they played 3rd down main). In 2013 they were 3rd down the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury; last year they played 4th down the Other Stage.

3 hours ago, cragzy said:

Anyone got a date in january for the announcement ?

If it's anything to go on the last big announcement was a Friday morning meaning it would have to be the 22nd or 29th... Personally I feel if it's one of those it will be the 29th or the tweet would've said "this week", clutching at straws a bit here though.

I think it is well within reason for Kanye to headline. The last hip hop/rap act to headline was eminem back in 2013 and that was really well recieved. Also, we were told of the announcement not long after Kanye dropped what looks like to be SWISH's lead single? Then as always its the case of Glastonbury's sloppy seconds. I have also seen Melvin explain how the festival is aimed at the youth or "kids", and nowadays almost everyone from 14-20 is wearing Yeezy branded clothes. Dont know, it just makes a lot of sense. 

Also, isnt it a bit soon for biffy again? They havent released any new material since their last set, have they?