Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The o2 priority link was just taking everyone to the gigsandtours splash page and not to presale tickets. There was no communication when they randomly fixed the link at around 9:25. However it was just saying no tickets available, then they randomly came up, I was checking every few minutes at work. Got to the stage where you enter card details then got a message that they'd all sold out.

The London presale had no issues, just Manchester. 

5 minutes ago, lightning1000 said:

The o2 priority link was just taking everyone to the gigsandtours splash page and not to presale tickets. There was no communication when they randomly fixed the link at around 9:25. However it was just saying no tickets available, then they randomly came up, I was checking every few minutes at work. Got to the stage where you enter card details then got a message that they'd all sold out.

The London presale had no issues, just Manchester. 

Nightmare.

will try on Friday for London tickets but I'm not hopeful

19 minutes ago, VinylDelusion said:

Didn't they headline 2nd stage at DL last year? Doubt they'd be back so soon after playing such a big slot

Check out the download fb page, there's just a photo saying 'Donington we're coming for you' and it's a photo of enter shikari. Can't imagine it means anything else

Just now, VinylDelusion said:

Probably just to create hype for this year by using pictures from last year

Possibly... I feel like they'd use a photo of a band playing this year tho, it's kinda weird if they choose a band who aren't playing this year to hype people up for this year

9 hours ago, Romford said:

Slam Dunk announcement earlier this morning. Only addition that is exciting is TSSF for me. 

Slam Dunk 2016.jpg

Most of the US bands on that list can be ruled out for R&L this year then. Also there is a Slam Dunk festival thread in the other section ;) 

5 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

I heard Enter shikari are playing DL this year, guess that massively slims down the chances of them playing reading...

Headlined 2nd stage last year and the only slot they could play this year would be 2nd stage which ins't likely as they'll have only released one single since then. 

1 hour ago, Shaun182 said:

Check out the download fb page, there's just a photo saying 'Donington we're coming for you' and it's a photo of enter shikari. Can't imagine it means anything else

It is just to create hype, nothing more. Why not announce them otherwise? They put one of ADTR a few days ago.