Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Yeah, they're mega expensive.

Will have to tell the wife that the tickets only cost the same as she pretended that her new shoes cost last week.

Reckon there is only one person winning that debate and it's probably the wife lol. I only paid just over £34 for ATDI and in a small venue for a rare touring act I'll take it.

3 minutes ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

difference between speculation and news discussion

evidently fuck all

Well...

1. News article announcing addition to the Reading lineup
  2. News article highlighting a bands interest at a festival tour this year

I'd argue that discussing the latter is speculation, right? There has been no confirmation that said band is playing R&L.

1 hour ago, James96 said:

Biffy Clyro say they are at a handful of UK festivals this year in the latest NME, expect an appearance at R+L I reckon. It's pretty much confirmed with that.

Screenshot_2016-01-22-19-18-36.png

Why would they say about being at a handful of UK festivals and also say about own shows later on? Surely a lot of people would just wait for their own shows. A handful of festivals in the UK is interesting.

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Why would they say about being at a handful of UK festivals and also say about own shows later on? Surely a lot of people would just wait for their own shows. A handful of festivals in the UK is interesting.

Sure, some people might just wait for their own gigs but it's obvious they'd be doing a tour anyway. Equally there's people who will buy festival tickets as that's the first chance to hear the new songs live.

6 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Sure, some people might just wait for their own gigs but it's obvious they'd be doing a tour anyway. Equally there's people who will buy festival tickets as that's the first chance to hear the new songs live.

Yeah I get that, tbf I probably wouldn't miss them at the fest and I've never seen them indoor either so. Now it's just what they're doing. I would find it kind of strange for a R&L appearance not to happen given this has come out and they have their announcement next week but I'd also be surprised if they aren't at Glasto in some way too.

4 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

ErImltn.png

PGJyOHT.png

this, would be incredible for me personally. If I could switch anything, i'd put Tame above disclosure, weezer above fallout, and maybe switch foals and RHCP for the days they are on (for reading). Also, i'd say drenge are too big to perform as a second act on NME. and maybe put EODM a little higher but this would be incredible just the way you've put if to be fair.