Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Placid Casual said:

Just had a little look at the prediction thread, and there's one in there which has all the acts source one mentioned, except TDCC are third down. It's also been said that there's one prediction in there that's strikingly close. On top of this, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I do remember a user explicitly saying an act wasn't headlining Download at one point who were announced the next day. They knew all along and wanted to misdirect people. Pretty sure it was luckysalt.

Starting to believe source 1 more again.

Nah I believe Lucky (and Black_Crow!) don't get me wrong. It's just whether I believe source 2. :P

Oh well. Really not that long to wait.

I would've thought that they'd be last, but maybe they were meant to be but the third isn't fully sorted yet or can't be announced for whatever reason. Hopefully that's the case and we're just waiting on TSR or RH to announce more dates or a new album (respectively). Hopefully this rules out GNR altogether.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

probably alternate, otherwise it'll just seem like it's just Disclosure headlining with Foals subbing

It'd seem like that to one site anyway. And to the other site it'd seem like the other way around.

Basically it's all in the billing and if Disclosure close each but level with Foals on the promo then it's still a coheadline.