Weather thread 2015

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accuweather scared me a bit as they forecast in inches and were predicting 0.36 inches over Wednesday-sunday with 0.16 inches on friday alone.

problem is I read that as 0.36 inches=36mm and 0.16inches=16mm rain which is an amount that would be noticeable...but its actually 9mm over the whole 5 days which is really nothing and the Friday is only actually 4mm over the day which again is nothing.

damn my maths!

I think it will be ok. Taking wellies but hopefully I won't need them.

Wow...picture looks great joey. This thread has been one emotional roller-coaster. Huge thanks to everyone who contributed but especially the folks who put so much time and effort in. It's time for me to stick. I think we will all be just fine. Enjoy the fest everyone :-)

Fri: Light showers hitting the site about 1pm, so later than in the earlier run. Again minimal threat to the north to make matters any worse. Those light showers now only set to be around til roughly 9pm so improvement. Really minimal rain. Max temps three degrees higher 23 (that's five degrees higher than two runs earlier), pressure stable.

Edited by briddj

Fri: Light showers hitting the site about 1pm, so later than in the earlier run. Again minimal threat to the north to make matters any worse. Those light showers now only set to be around til roughly 7pm so definite improvement. Really minimal rain. Max temps three degrees higher 23 (that's five degrees higher than two runs earlier), pressure stable.

_74204186_tardelliv2.png