Weather thread 2015

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ViewGraph.png

Actually, what we have here is a split proportion, diomorphic, orientational sun/rain diferention chart.

To the left we see the precipitation read out predictions based on the anthropological readings gathered in Swazilan which have a direct correlation to the chances of rain over Pilton.

To the right we see the sun spots assembly. As they grow closer, the rain is overwhelmed and an immense yellow entity appears in the firmament.

Actually, what we have here is a split proportion, diomorphic, orientational sun/rain diferention chart.

To the left we see the precipitation read out predictions based on the anthropological readings gathered in Swazilan which have a direct correlation to the chances of rain over Pilton.

To the right we see the sun spots assembly. As they grow closer, the rain is overwhelmed and an immense yellow entity appears in the firmament.

Yes, I thought that was what it was....

We've not seen any pie charts yet. I have taken the current forecast on the yahoo weather app and analysed the results in excel. At the moment the data only goes up until Saturday. 

The chart says half the time it'll be cloudy/sunny or it will be cloudy/thunderstorm/rainy/sunny

6nwsJZa.png

Is anyone else genuinely worried that Pedmills knows something and spared us all a meltdown,

Maybe he's just staying away to create a meltdown,

I'm not convinced by the charts I've seen today,

What's Pedmills day to day occupation?

He surely can't be to busy for charts?

✔ I concur.

Is anyone else genuinely worried that Pedmills knows something and spared us all a meltdown,

Maybe he's just staying away to create a meltdown,

I'm not convinced by the charts I've seen today,

What's Pedmills day to day occupation?

He surely can't be to busy for charts?

pedmills moves in mysterious ways, like Santa or Jesus.

For all we know pedmills could be Santa and Jesus.