Coachella

mccdyl001

10 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Why put Calvin Harris at the bottom of the set times rather than on it? Baffling

Also, can’t see a lot of clashes for me. Just not a great lineup for my taste.

If you knew how bad the clashes actually are it would warrant going the second weekend to see everyone you would miss.  Thats if you actually bothered to listen to the lineup.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

If you knew how bad the clashes actually are it would warrant going the second weekend to see everyone you would miss.  Thats if you actually bothered to listen to the lineup.

Am I missing something?

Doesn’t look like much choice at headliner time, let alone clashes.

Friday headliner is Bad Bunny or Bad Bunny? 

4 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I listen to enough music on that lineup to know that it’s not for me. That’s fine - it’s not like I’m going to the festival this year.

No need for your snide comments.

The Breeders are there, ha! That's a blast from the past. Looks alright as line-ups go, but it's not making me jealous to miss out or anything, half of the names have been at Glastonbury, nothing ground-breaking.

BlackPink and BadBunny as headliners... not for me. I'll stick on Elton and GnR, thanks.

Is that the full line up for all stages? It's around 200 artists. Perhaps with all the DJs at the silent discos and in the Google Pixel shop, maybe 300 artists in total?

Not exactly in the thousands like the big G, but to each their own.

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

ah yes let me just fire up my magic money printer

Not sure if you've clocked but the world is likely going into recession 😂

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Read em and weep 

1EE1B6F2-999F-4FC1-9267-A55DA1361FDD.jpeg

4D837022-F16B-4D12-9EEA-0A1D58A3611D.jpeg

9A05F88D-44C1-4DFC-ACB2-263D2C271AD8.jpeg

Overmono - Wet Leg - Blink - Gorillaz - Chems

Charli XCX - Breeders - Jai Paul - Underworld - Prydz - bit of calvin?

TSHA - Romy - 2manydjs - The Blaze

Definitely solid especially that friday with 3 huge acts playing in a row, but definitely doesn't need a second weekend. sunday is shocking

4 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Read em and weep 

I could string 3 pretty awesome days worth of music out of that. I love electronic music but I didn't realise how electronic music heavy the line up was.

Have an awesome time.

Definitely be streaming in for Frank! 

19 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I’ve only just noticed Blink are on the lineup! Can’t deny that Coachella’s throwing money at anybody who’ll take it method does pay off sometimes. 

Still probably cheaper to go to Coachella than buying a ticket to one of their US shows thanks to Ticketmaster. LOL. 

Edited by WhatADin

8 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Read em and weep 

FRI: Chris Stussy -> Saba -> Dennis Cruz + PAWSA/Overmono -> Vintage Culture -> SG Lewis -> Burna Boy -> Kaytranada -> Gorillaz -> The Chemical Brothers/Metro Boomin' -> Bad Bunny

SAT: Snail Mail -> EARTHGANG -> Mura Masa -> Shenseea -> SOFI TUKKER -> ROSALÍA -> Jai Paul -> Tale Of Us/boygenius -> Hot Since 82 -> Eric Prydz -> Calvin Harris/$uicideboy$

SUN: LP Giobbi -> Pi’erre Bourne -> TSHA -> GloRilla/Fousheé -> MK -> Porter Robinson -> Rae Sremmurd -> Kali Uchis -> Dominic Fike -> Camelphat -> Adam Beyer/FISHER + Chris Lake -> Frank Ocean