announcement

eFestivals

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have liked the way the various stages have revealed their acts. It's made a nice change from a rush of information all at once. I am getting a bit impatient now though for who else is on the Pyramid and Other stages but would be happy with a West Holts lineup today!

I have liked the way the various stages have revealed their acts. It's made a nice change from a rush of information all at once. I am getting a bit impatient now though for who else is on the Pyramid and Other stages but would be happy with a West Holts lineup today!

Doubt WH will be any time before tuesday.

Shangri La have said today..

Arcadia said "end of the month" so tomorrow...

Beat Hotel and/or Williams Green on Monday

The whole thing on tuesday.

So does that mean I have to do work today, tomorrow and Monday?

Has your ticket arrived yet? If not then there's always refreshing the tracker to keep yourself occupied - that's my plan for the next few days to tide me over. Edited by st dan

Several times I have vowed to take time off these forums to get my life together and every time I have failed. It just sucks you back in.

Ironically the thing sucking me back in is usually an infuriating Matt/Gazza post that I just can't help but reply to.

I told Jeffie on the Sunday last year that I'd be gone from these forums by the end of July.

Nope no ticket yet. Not in the chosen 31% so far!

Is it bothering anyone else that the amount despatched only rises by 3% per day and they don't despatch on weekends? My reckoning is that unless they pull their fingers out they are still going to be sending tickets out the week of the festival, which doesn't leave any margin for missed deliveries, lost mail etc..

Is it bothering anyone else that the amount despatched only rises by 3% per day and they don't despatch on weekends? My reckoning is that unless they pull their fingers out they are still going to be sending tickets out the week of the festival, which doesn't leave any margin for missed deliveries, lost mail etc..

I received mine on Saturday though I haven't received my Download ticket yet which is two weeks before, they use Ticketmaster so as far as I'm concerned seetickets are more efficient.

This us going to sound a bit creepy. But I feel obliged to share. Don't judge too harshly.

I had an incredibly bizarre dream last night where I was with Matt42 in person (created a fictitious idea of his appearance). We were laughing and joking and I was reassuring him to never change and "haters gon hate" was said from what I remember.

I post infrequently and have never really spoken directly too Matt, yet reading his "taking a break" post before bed last night obviously played on my mind. It's rather strange I admit but it's also perhaps a subconscious appreciation of him.

Yes, you can sometimes post silly things, but that's a huge part of your charm Matt. To the point that you enter a person you have never spoken too's dreams! Fuck the haters buddy. Don't change.

The dream did end awkwardly when Matt said "do I know you?"...

This us going to sound a bit creepy. But I feel obliged to share. Don't judge too harshly.

I had an incredibly bizarre dream last night where I was with Matt42 in person (created a fictitious idea of his appearance). We were laughing and joking and I was reassuring him to never change and "haters gon hate" was said from what I remember.

I post infrequently and have never really spoken directly too Matt, yet reading his "taking a break" post before bed last night obviously played on my mind. It's rather strange I admit but it's also perhaps a subconscious appreciation of him.

Yes, you can sometimes post silly things, but that's a huge part of your charm Matt. To the point that you enter a person you have never spoken too's dreams! Fuck the haters buddy. Don't change.

The dream did end awkwardly when Matt said "do I know you?"...

Was the dream during an afternoon nap sometime between 2pm - 3pm by any chance?

Weird, all my Matt42 dreams are set in a boarding school where I am a dominant prefect...

JK, we loves you really Matt and I'm sure you don't take it personally when we all take the piss when you start yet another thread about whatever pops into your head. As others have said, it is the stand out characters which make this place and only yesterday I read something from Gazza that was actually intelligent and insightful.

I also crunched some numbers today and figured unless they get their arses into gear they're not going to make it. Looking at some of their other gigs and events, they seem to be sailing close to the edge with many of them.

Yeah Seetickets either send my tickets out incredibly early, or incredibly late for me.

Yeah Seetickets either send my tickets out incredibly early, or incredibly late for me.

I just remember suffering a debacle when it wasn't the royal mail doing the delivery (a company called DX iirc) and it took 2 weeks of claimed delivery attempts that never occurred before I finally had the tickets in my hand, presented by a bloke with a very aggressive attitude who had the nerve to chide me for complaining that he had been repeatedly lying about having tried to deliver them (I was off sick following surgery and hadn't left the house the whole time, sat 3 feet away from the front door). Since then the idea of something going wrong fills me with dread and every day that I check the tickets and see no progress I get a bit more fearful.