announcement

eFestivals

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Beans On Toast actually good live? He sounds like someone I want to like, I'm sure some of you are going to say he's a staple of the festival...but I find the simplicity of his lyrics a bit cringe worthy to be honest. Am I supposed to find it highly amusing? Perhaps when I'm pissed.

Kinda sounds like someone who wants to have something important to day but doesn't really apart from yeah drugs are good fun and oh isn't it a shame that chickens are so cheap. I guess I can see why people would like him though.

I have a question regarding See Tickets, not Glastonbury related but seeing as people are discussing them it seems a decent place.

Bought tickets for Elton John in Walsall for myself & Mrs Jass at Christmas, the gig is in a couple of weeks. Tickets I bought were in the middle price range but suspiciously close to the front, got my confirmation saying that we had tickets in the front block, pretty central.

Received an email yesterday that due to an "admin error" they're moving our tickets three blocks back and to the side of the stage. Sent them an angry email the reply was pretty much "sorry, but tough". Strikes me that they've released that they have accientally sold premium seats cheaper and are trying to rectify their error by shunting us back.

Does anyone know if I have any comeback on this?

Cheers

get hold of watchdog if you have confirmation of seats and price showing what you've paid they have no way to come back, I've had this before they expect people to just grin and bare it, which most people will without complaint, lay it on thick aswell watchdog will defo be the way forward

I have a question regarding See Tickets, not Glastonbury related but seeing as people are discussing them it seems a decent place.

Bought tickets for Elton John in Walsall for myself & Mrs Jass at Christmas, the gig is in a couple of weeks. Tickets I bought were in the middle price range but suspiciously close to the front, got my confirmation saying that we had tickets in the front block, pretty central.

Received an email yesterday that due to an "admin error" they're moving our tickets three blocks back and to the side of the stage. Sent them an angry email the reply was pretty much "sorry, but tough". Strikes me that they've released that they have accientally sold premium seats cheaper and are trying to rectify their error by shunting us back.

Does anyone know if I have any comeback on this?

Cheers

get hold of watchdog if you have confirmation of seats and price showing what you've paid they have no way to come back, I've had this before they expect people to just grin and bare it, which most people will without complaint, lay it on thick aswell watchdog will defo be the way forward

May be mentioned somewhere in the previous 5795 posts, but just seen on Abandoman's website that they are in the Bread & Roses at 6pm on the Friday & Saturday.

They are very very funny.

they got me on stage a few years ago and started rapping about my life, will defo have to try give these a visit.

thanks tom, good spot