announcement

eFestivals

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the thinking that Future Island's might be on at the same time as Weller? I was keen on seeing Weller at first, but the more I think about it and the unlikely chance of many (if any) Jam songs, the more I am thinking I will give it a miss. If Future Islands are on at the same time, that would probably swing the decision for me. I guess it depends on my decision between The Who/Chems as well.

So folks, can we just establish what we think we're getting tomorrow?

On the basis of this so far fully atypical announcement sequence, and the timings of the various 'levels' of announcement last year in particular, are we expecting the 2015 version of this tomorrow?

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/line-up-2014/

Or are we getting a 'full' running order but without the stage timings?

I only ask since, despite being pretty much the World Heavyweight champ of late announcing, GF does also seem to be the only festival that publishes ALL of the set times before you walk through the gates. I guess that's because your guide is included in the ticket price.

Anyway, what are we gettin'?

Ben

On the basis of this so far fully atypical announcement sequence, and the timings of the various 'levels' of announcement last year in particular, are we expecting the 2015 version of this tomorrow?

I only ask since, despite being pretty much the World Heavyweight champ of late announcing, GF does also seem to be the only festival that publishes ALL of the set times before you walk through the gates. I guess that's because your guide is included in the ticket price.

Ben

The email said we were getting the lineup "with set times" so we should get the 2015 version of that page.

Ben

The whole shebang/ Much like the 2014 one you've linked to but with less good bands.

The whole shebang/ Much like the 2014 one you've linked to but with less good bands.

Thanks, Gnomicide & kingcrawler

I'm cautiously optimistic that with a significant amount of the sort of stuff I like yet to be revealed until tomorrow (lower order Park, some JPT, bit of Acoustic etc.), coupled with what I've got already, this year's line-up will likely outshine last year's for me. And I've studied last year's line-up to within an inch of its life...

Roll on 7am/10am/2-3pm/7pm/10pm/whatever

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22