Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Alking said:

no, the tickets are only given on the coach usually halfway through the journey

bugger. How much stuff can you take on a coach? Tent, 2 camping bags, pillows, sleeping bag, alcohol box and trolly too much? 

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

If I purchase 2 coach tickets (manage to purchase...) can one of us go by coach and the other by car and meet them there? 

Nope. You get the tickets on the coach meaning you have to get the coach to get the tickets. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

If I purchase 2 coach tickets (manage to purchase...) can one of us go by coach and the other by car and meet them there? 

when i went by coach a few years ago , we had to go to the ticket office to collect the tickets. So i think it'll be ok 

Thought that was it, because it happened on the hour. As WhatsApp Group 1 knows, whoops!

Gonna get myself some Ben & Jerry's (half price at Asda!) later, because stress.

bugger. How much stuff can you take on a coach? Tent, 2 camping bags, pillows, sleeping bag, alcohol box and trolly too much? 

They will tell you how much you can take when you book but you will have to pack light. 

My theory...

See might be sorting out some screwed up transactions or special customer cases that need resolving (e.g. "You refunded all my tickets but I only wanted 1 done!". It could be that they're able to restrict tickets available according to specific registration numbers so everyone else can't get through to buy but the people they want to can.

1 minute ago, Simpo said:

Gonna get myself some Ben & Jerry's (half price at Asda!) later, because stress.

I wish I could up vote this but I've had my quota for the day!! 

Edited by bekimo
Because iPhone autocorrect

Possibly, it depends on the driver and how full the coach is. Some people have managed to get trolleys on and others have been told to take them off. We always pack lighter when travelling by coach and ultimately we end up having just as much fun.

1 minute ago, Lala1978 said:

faffing

1 minute ago, Lala1978 said:

faffing

1 minute ago, emilyboris said:

I don't think you did, as no tickets were put on sale

Ok. I did get through to the link but wanted to see if it was ok to get tickets. Is it likelt there will be a secret resale today?