Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, cerv said:

My theory...

See might be sorting out some screwed up transactions or special customer cases that need resolving (e.g. "You refunded all my tickets but I only wanted 1 done!". It could be that they're able to restrict tickets available according to specific registration numbers so everyone else can't get through to buy but the people they want to can.

They could do this on the phone, wouldnt open up a public purchasing system on the off chance someone else gets them

We have previously got the coach with one of people with a coach ticket driving the camper down. Tickets where handed to the lead Booker in an envelope. Didn't check individual tickets and passengers. 

If they had we would have said that the guy missing had been delayed therefore missed the coach but will get to the festival the following day so we would need his ticket. 

No body asked so didn't test this. 

Just now, eldest200 said:

Ok. I did get through to the link but wanted to see if it was ok to get tickets. Is it likelt there will be a secret resale today?

Your guess is as good as ours. 

(Maybe not, but it is entirely possible there will be a resale today, tomorrow, Friday, next week, whenever)

3 minutes ago, cerv said:

My theory...

See might be sorting out some screwed up transactions or special customer cases that need resolving (e.g. "You refunded all my tickets but I only wanted 1 done!". It could be that they're able to restrict tickets available according to specific registration numbers so everyone else can't get through to buy but the people they want to can.

Sounds plausible.

4 minutes ago, siblin said:

Whats annoying, if im right and theres only, say, 4 tickets from london and 2 from brighton on sale, they could be bought without us even knowning about it!

I'm so confident that at least one of us would have got them if that were the case. 

Just now, Jackal1 said:

We have previously got the coach with one of people with a coach ticket driving the camper down. Tickets where handed to the lead Booker in an envelope. Didn't check individual tickets and passengers. 

If they had we would have said that the guy missing had been delayed therefore missed the coach but will get to the festival the following day so we would need his ticket. 

No body asked so didn't test this. 

On our coach we were handed the tickets individually.

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

bugger. How much stuff can you take on a coach? Tent, 2 camping bags, pillows, sleeping bag, alcohol box and trolly too much? 

If you know anyone who is going by car you might be able to get them to take some of your stuff?

Just now, uscore said:

If you know anyone who is going by car you might be able to get them to take some of your stuff?

It's only my boyfriend and I. Don't know anyone else going apart from some guys on these forums!! haha 

Just now, Joshuwarr said:

So is it just coach ticket secret resale then? No general tickets?

I thought on previous years the sales were different days but it's so random you just cannot predict it. There is likely to be more GA tickets than coach I would expect. 

I can't go on a coach due to a disability. I filled in and got to point of sale just to see and I'm sure I could have purchase! What I'm saying is that I think they have all been sold in 3.3 seconds!

Just now, Katir said:

I can't go on a coach due to a disability. I filled in and got to point of sale just to see and I'm sure I could have purchase! What I'm saying is that I think they have all been sold in 3.3 seconds!

As in you were able to select a number of passengers and were prompted to put in your card details etc.?

1 minute ago, Katir said:

There wasn't an option to buy them. None were on sale just then, I'm 100% sure of it. A test run.