Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

There wasn't an option to buy them. None were on sale just then, I'm 100% sure of it. A test run. 

Yep it was definitely just a test. With the amount of people on here and the Whatsapp and not 1 person seen the buy button?

100% Test

It seems extraordinarily unlikely, like on Monday, that anyone was able to get onto the page to select tickets to buy and then purchased them before anyone else here saw the appearance of a buy button.  It seems extraordinarily unlikely, like on Monday, that anyone was able to get onto the page to select tickets to buy and then purchased them before anyone else here saw the appearance of a buy button. The page would have to allow 1 or two people through to the card page and then immediately revert to the 'on sale 22nd june' message. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

There wasn't an option to buy them. None were on sale just then, I'm 100% sure of it. A test run. 

All the details came up. 2 tickets etc and card details. I panicked and returned back to page for fear of missing GA! Furthest I've got this year.

Just now, Michaelgball said:

They may very well all go on sale at the same time.. They messed with the general admission on Monday, and i imagine the coach tickets are more awkward to sell because there are limited tickets per location etc.

very good point. that makes a lot of sense

3 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

It seems extraordinarily unlikely, like on Monday, that anyone was able to get onto the page to select tickets to buy and then purchased them before anyone else here saw the appearance of a buy button.  It seems extraordinarily unlikely, like on Monday, that anyone was able to get onto the page to select tickets to buy and then purchased them before anyone else here saw the appearance of a buy button. The page would have to allow 1 or two people through to the card page and then immediately revert to the 'on sale 22nd june' message. 

I don't even think anyone could 'accidentally' get through. It just doesn't seem possible, they haven't been available at all so no-one could have gotten through the page we're all looking at