Secret resales 2015

Terence99

8 minutes ago, Jackal1 said:

We have previously got the coach with one of people with a coach ticket driving the camper down. Tickets where handed to the lead Booker in an envelope. Didn't check individual tickets and passengers. 

If they had we would have said that the guy missing had been delayed therefore missed the coach but will get to the festival the following day so we would need his ticket. 

No body asked so didn't test this. 

Yes we did same thing in 2014, 6 x tickets for x 5 people and only given to lead person named on envelope, no checks etc so the 1 remaining person came down by car next day and we met him at gate with ticket...and he's doing the same again this year! Have to say getting the coach was a refreshing change with only a few logistical problems that we got around.

Just now, pentura said:

I don't even think anyone could 'accidentally' get through. It just doesn't seem possible, they haven't been available at all so no-one could have gotten through the page we're all looking at

People are suggesting they got through to actually buy the tickets on sale (hence the pages popping on-off). Like you said, they've not been generally available-if the people who got through are correct, how did the page only let a small number through without using the holding page, and immediately displaying the '22nd june' message to everyone else? 

Could be totally wrong, if someone did genuinely get through and can say they've purchased then blimey

Just now, emilyboris said:

People are suggesting they got through to actually buy the tickets on sale (hence the pages popping on-off). Like you said, they've not been generally available-if the people who got through are correct, how did the page only let a small number through without using the holding page, and immediately displaying the '22nd june' message to everyone else? 

Could be totally wrong, if someone did genuinely get through and can say they've purchased then blimey

If anyones going to manage tickets I am so confident it would be someone from here. 100%. 

Could have had only a few go on sale, all sell out in a few seconds and then return to the '22nd june' message.

To increase your chances would it help if someone changed the thread title to

'this is not the secret sale thread so don't bother looking' thread.... ?

Just thinking outside the box here.. And no I haven't been drinking...yet :D

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, GoonerRob said:

Could have had only a few go on sale, all sell out in a few seconds and then return to the '22nd june' message.

But that's the thing, everyone was on it immediately-no time for people to put their card details etc. in and then register as being sold out. This forum is full of people absolutely on it and probably the first people to see the updates. 

Just now, GoonerRob said:

No way is it possible to have gone thought to the payment page and had confirmation without somone on here at least getting to see there were seats available .

its someone pissing around at SEE.

But that's the thing, everyone was on it immediately-no time for people to put their card details etc. in and then register as being sold out. This forum is full of people absolutely on it and probably the first people to see the updates. 

Really all depends on how many are on sale... I'd assume it was a test... 

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

I don't want a coach ticket but has anyone got the page links direct to Weds or Thurs rather than just the tour page.

I know they were posted a while back but could not find them.

They just say 'page not found' even if you did have the links. Better off refreshing Tour when they come up and going through there

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

I don't want a coach ticket but has anyone got the page links direct to Weds or Thurs rather than just the tour page.

I know they were posted a while back but could not find them.

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016-ticket-coach-travel-wednesday/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/910005

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016-ticket-coach-travel-thursday/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/910006

• Upvote 1

Filled in reg details x 2. I think I went for London or the one that was highlighted at the top of the option. Clicked. Two boxes appeared with, names and reg details in them and option to fill in card. I apologise if this isn't getting through as I was bricking it but I'm sure I was able to purchase if I had actually wanted too?? Did anyone else get this far?

4 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

It hasn't changed to sold out - it says not available.

And by that right, no-one would be able to click in the reg numbers and postcodes and select a coach location and time and pay for a ticket in that time