Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

ahhh I bet that was amazing. 

my first glasto , we had glorious sunshine all weekend, i paid £10 for a stamp on my hand outside from some hippie and walked in through the gate. None of this stress over tickets back then. You could drive down park up and get in no problem. ;)

2 minutes ago, pentura said:

Right I'm risking letting my computer do the update, will have the phone handy here in case of anything

Catch you worms on the other side!

When you get back can you tell me the best Spaceman 3 album o get. I have the tribute album but none from the band

Cheers

1 minute ago, Anderson19 said:

Yeah I'd agree, although alerts so far @eFestivals have been great although often just coaches going on and off sale we can see exactly what's happening.

Tweak if necessary but certainly from my point of view I don't think we are getting any unnecessary alerts.

I agree, I actually like the alerts. 

Just now, brain yolk! said:

I already have a ticket, but I'm here trying for my girlfriend. She's started to give up hope a little, but I'm still very hopeful and am wasting 50/60 minutes of every hour checking back to this thread. Romantic?

That was me last year, this year Im just trying for mates

1 minute ago, brain yolk! said:

I already have a ticket, but I'm here trying for my girlfriend. She's started to give up hope a little, but I'm still very hopeful and am wasting 50/60 minutes of every hour checking back to this thread. Romantic?

Lovely, much better than flowers and chocs, I hope she appreciates the lengths you are prepared to go for her

4 minutes ago, Anderson19 said:

Yeah I'd agree, although alerts so far @eFestivals have been great although often just coaches going on and off sale we can see exactly what's happening.

Tweak if necessary but certainly from my point of view I don't think we are getting any unnecessary alerts.

I also have the premium Check&Change service and compared to Neil alerts its rubbish. I'm refreshing the Tour page every second and more often than not I'm getting his alert before my screen has even changed!

5 minutes ago, Bovla said:

Definitely less people active today, haven't got anywhere near the 200 mark :P

I noticed that aswell, are people giving up or is everyone just convinced it will hit in the afternoon?

Or even next Monday?

Edited by Fags

1 minute ago, Bovla said:

Definitely less people active today, haven't got anywhere near the 200 mark :P

It might jump up around 2/3 as that seems to be the most popular time for past sales....or lots of people have given up so more tickets for the rest of us!

8 minutes ago, Beena said:

Sure this has been discussed already but do GA and coach usually come out at the same time, or different times in this resale? 

Last year there was no coach tickets sale, just GA. In the previous two years (at least) there were separate coach and GA sales.

Edited by musky