Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I work from home but today had to go to my office as Monday I did no work at all. I've taken a seat in the corner were nobody can see me and will be doing no work here instead of at home. I've decided to join the chat instead of nervously lurk and wait.

2 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Watching this thread is like intermittent fasting. It's not that I'm trying not to eat. It's just that I keep forgetting to eat.

I'm on a fast day today! At least this is distracting me :)

Back folks! Update didn't seem to do much but at least it won't be annoying me anymore

19 minutes ago, Travis Tee said:

When you get back can you tell me the best Spaceman 3 album o get. I have the tribute album but none from the band

Cheers

I'd definitely go with Sound of Confusion and Perfect Prescription...also check out the solo efforts from Pierce and Kember (Spiritualized and Sonic Boom respectively)

Just now, pentura said:

Back folks! Update didn't seem to do much but at least it won't be annoying me anymore

I'd definitely go with Sound of Confusion and Perfect Prescription...also check out the solo efforts from Pierce and Kember (Spiritualized and Sonic Boom respectively)

Cheers will go on Flea Bay now

I have rearranged so someone else has to take a meeting on Monday in Bridgewater for me, it's a 4 hour drive for me and I couldn't risk after spending a week glued to this page not at least having the chance to try.

The guy is hating me right now, but needs must!

Just now, Fags said:

I have rearranged so someone else has to take a meeting on Monday in Bridgewater for me, it's a 4 hour drive for me and I couldn't risk after spending a week glued to this page not at least having the chance to try.

The guy is hating me right now, but needs must!

What excuse did you give?

4 minutes ago, pentura said:

Listening to it now full album on YouTube, great soundtrack to click a mouse too

14 minutes ago, smudger said:

I also have the premium Check&Change service and compared to Neil alerts its rubbish. I'm refreshing the Tour page every second and more often than not I'm getting his alert before my screen has even changed!

hey, that's great ... I'm glad I've succeeded in out-doing an established service for the same thing. :)

8 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

What excuse did you give?

I've heard honesty's the best policy so just told him I really don't want to miss out on the ticket sale, I don't think he gets it though.

If the tickets go up today or tomorrow I'll probably let him off and go myself.

Edited by Fags

1 minute ago, chronicideas said:

fuck i need to go bank across street from office to drop a form off and go get lunch, haven't eaten anything all day but dare i leave my laptop, i have it setup on my phone but it takes longer to put in my details =[

get a takeaway!