Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

Just found this. Perfectly captures what all you lovely people will be experiencing end of June.

True but can't bear to watch! Got to as far as them walking towards the flags and my heart filled with love and my eyes filled with tears.... Sniff sniff

Just now, abiwish said:

really! I was surprised when they weren't announced because I would expect them to be there. I so hope they are, and that I get a ticket, because I would do anything to see them again

They are in the US on June 17 and Poland June 29. What happens in between those dates and it's en route. 

7 minutes ago, abiwish said:

don't.... I saw tame impala at ally pally in february and it was the by far the best gig I've seen, one of the best nights of my life

agreed, was there for that. I'm from Perth as well and can confirm they are such a good festival band too. Probably been mentioned a lot but was everyone surprised at lack of radiohead as one of the big 3 brit headliners? Seemed a shoein with the timing and what not 

Just now, coreyturner101 said:

agreed, was there for that. I'm from Perth as well and can confirm they are such a good festival band too. Probably been mentioned a lot but was everyone surprised at lack of radiohead as one of the big 3 brit headliners? Seemed a shoein with the timing and what not 

magical wasn't it. Yeh i thought that, and I'd probably say they were too big to be a secret set or something other than a headliner

Well I've managed to apply for several jobs, ice my foot and eat a bowl of coco pops between refreshing! 

I think I'm achieving things today. 

Now off for a bath as I've had such a damn hard morning! :) 

Edited by bekimo
Autocorrect

Just now, bekimo said:

Well I've managed to apply for several jobs, ice my foot and eat s Noel of coco pops between refreshing! 

I think I'm achieving things today. 

Now off for a bath as I've had such a damn hard morning! :) 

That's brave. I haven't dared bath since Sunday. 

14 minutes ago, Anderson19 said:

How's the rest of ticketless going with looking at the line up?

usually by now I'm well into everything trying to figure out who's playing where and who ill see etc. 

This year so far though barely even looked at anythingg because I know there's so much just on that poster I want to see 

No way am I willing to miss Foals subbing the Pyramid.

honestly, i dont think the lineup really matters to any of us.  its about being there innit?

that said, I can barely look too

5 minutes ago, coreyturner101 said:

Mentioned a lot you say?  There's a whole other thread for that.

Just now, funkyuk said:

honestly, i dont think the lineup really matters to any of us.  its about being there innit?

that said, I can barely look too

It's true we all know the line up is far from the be all and end all, the music still plays a huge part for me though and I we do get tickets the next 40 or so days checking out the Spotify playlist etc. Will fly by almost as quick as these hours are going by. 

2 minutes ago, buddiepaul said:

I have to go to a meeting now.  Would it be rude to take may laptop and keep F5ing for a couple of hours?

I did this on Monday. Hopefully just gave the impression that I was making notes on the meeting and looking at data that was being discussed in the meeting....