Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Katir said:

Has anyone seen themselves on the Glastonbury BBC footage? I was on in 2010 during Imogen Heap on the Other.

I think my head was in view during The Kooks in 2014, my friend was in the main shot 

1 minute ago, Katir said:

Has anyone seen themselves on the Glastonbury BBC footage? I was on in 2010 during Imogen Heap on the Other.

My whole family ended up in that music video that Lily Allen did at Glastonbury two years ago, my dad thinks he's the bomb now. He goes on about it regularly! 

2 minutes ago, Katir said:

I was at the barrier for circa waves on john peel last year and I appear a couple times in the bbc youtube videos hahah but dont think it was actually shown on tv

II was fully in shot and chewing gum. Looked like I was on speed??? Funny. My husband got miffed as you could just see his hairy chin!

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I think my head was in view during The Kooks in 2014, my friend was in the main shot 

2 minutes ago, Katir said:

My gf and I were in the coverage of Brian Jonestown massacre, but only in silhouette. Probably a wise choice!

6 minutes ago, Katir said:

No but I did get several texts throughout the festival from people saying they think they saw me

I saw the footage afterwards and not one of them actually looked like me past the mop top haircut ha ha!!

23 minutes ago, abiwish said:

don't.... I saw tame impala at ally pally in february and it was the by far the best gig I've seen, one of the best nights of my life

I'm glad it was good, I was there but sadly I got a little too giddy before I got there and cant remember a thing :unsure: