Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, KDUK said:

Am slightly concerned that I am at Legoland tomorrow.  I will be mobile, wonder if anyone has successfully bought Glastonbury tickets from atop a rollercoaster before.  Would be kind of cool to be the first!

The adrenaline rush would be off the charts

So when I was phoning up to sort out a refund for someone on my booking (a good week before the deadline) the guy I spoke to said
"I think they'll be resold on 13th May but it's not definite yet"
I basically ignored him because I know everyone there tells a different story (and he sounded half asleep), but maybe he was right?!

Just now, Jolie23 said:

So when I was phoning up to sort out a refund for someone on my booking (a good week before the deadline) the guy I spoke to said
I basically ignored him because I know everyone there tells a different story (and he sounded half asleep), but maybe he was right?!

That's definitely important information haha. 

Tomorrow 13:13 I'm tellin' ya. 

1 minute ago, Jolie23 said:

... and you are only just sharing this information now? :lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Jolie23 said:

You didn't think of mentioning this before now?!

I just went and had a look in some other threads, got scared I might miss something in here and came back quick.

Number of viewers seems lower today, are we losing the weak? Only the strong will survive!

• Upvote 1

Poor Tim! I honestly think he sent a picture to the wrong whstsapp group. Everyone went a bit cray Cray and someone then shouted at everyone to be quiet. 

I nearly dropped my iPhone in the bath! This serves me right for having a bath amidst the ticket craziness.

5 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

Can someone please tell me the story of Tim and why it all kicked off in whatsapp group 2, i need a giggle

The WhatsApp group has been completely silent. Only messages have been about CV tickets on Monday.

Tim just posted a photo of himself dressed as Ron Burgandy in a pub.

People almost crashed their cars thinking a sale was on. Some guy got onto the hard shoulder of the M5.

Edited by mocoworm

4 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

JEEBUS CHROIST :o 

Yes important info.

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

@Jolie23 delete it before SeeTickets mole sees and changes it! 

Exactly!!! Wary of posting too much info here in case it influences things :lol:

Also I've sat through this 2 years in a row and each time people are saying "it's definitely going to be on _____" and most of the time they were wrong. I honestly don't think info like that can be useful :lol: