Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Donkeyradish said:

Sorry sorry sorry.

But it was hilarious and to be fair, hundreds of people already have these numbers anyways. We are all friends here.

PLEASE NOBODY DO ANYTHING BAD WITH THOSE NUMBERS! 

Can you edit? or won't it let you delete photos?

Mate of mine went to Creamfields with a young lad called Alan.

First night he overdoes it a bit on the disco biscuits and goes for a lie down in his tent. Someone starts playing the Alan game. Soon, other people join in. This lad has a complete freakout that the entire campsite is out to get him, and has to give his dad a ring to come pick him up.

Edited by tabasco
  • Upvote 1

Just now, tabasco said:

First night he overdose it a bit on the disco biscuits and goes for a lie down in his tent. Someone starts playing the Alan game. Soon, other people join in. This lad has a complete freakout that the entire campsite is out to get him, and has to give his dad a ring to come pick him up.

Amazing

1 minute ago, Anderson19 said:

That's was quite a tame response compared to what goes on in t mouse whatsapp group 1.

in there you get told a rollicking even when there's is chance for a potential sale.

pretty sure then it is all go what's app will cause my phone to explode. I tried using the "do not disturb" option on iPhone to suspend notifications but doesn't seem to stop whatsapp..?

This made me chuckle though, the fella thought that T Mouse was spending all day monitoring the internet for the rest of us and will post the link when (if) it goes live.

1 minute ago, jumbomcnutt said:

Main character in the film Anchorman. Starring Will Ferrell. huge hit. even had a sequel 

Ahh! Gotcha. I know of the film. I did see a bit of it as my brother thinks it's amazing but I didn't get it, so I ran off to watch bambi or something instead!!

2 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

Sorry sorry sorry.

But it was hilarious and to be fair, hundreds of people already have these numbers anyways. We are all friends here.

PLEASE NOBODY DO ANYTHING BAD WITH THOSE NUMBERS! 

This forum is open to google searches...:o

1 minute ago, tabasco said:

First night he overdoes it a bit on the disco biscuits and goes for a lie down in his tent. Someone starts playing the Alan game. Soon, other people join in. This lad has a complete freakout that the entire campsite is out to get him, and has to give his dad a ring to come pick him up.

Absolutely hilarious!

Reminds me of the time my girlfriend was extremely hungover in our tent in 2014. She was so ill she was convinced she was hallucinating and could hear voices in her head. Turns out it was the tent next door.

2 minutes ago, tabasco said:

AGH I wish i'd saved my upvotes for this comment