Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Weird link this one isn't it! Because I really think they can only sell coach tickets in pairs at most, and you can input six registrations on this.

Could it be a placeholder page, to be replaced with a fresh one whenever tickets go live?

3 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

Could you not get a camper one under your ticket and just be in the camper with him...?

My wife and I are working, so out tickets and camper pass are not registration linked. I have to do both as and when they go live - nightmare :D there

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I have no choice but to do work so have not been on here and it seems I missed stuff.

Who is Tim?

What did Tim do?

What did Efestivals have to delete?

How very dare things happen in my absence.

Coaches are back!

Tim is in WhatsApp Group 2

He posted a pic of him dressed as Ron Burgundy to the group in error

It all kicked off, cars were stopped on the motorway and Alan threatened to kick him

Someone posted in here with the whatsapp group tel numbers

Neil had to delete

If we get tickets we're having flags and t-shirts with TimRon on them.

12 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

image.jpeg

"Tim wasn't sure if he had done quite enough to win the annual Ron Weasley lookalike competition, but hoped other competitors hadn't considered also adding a Magnum PI tache"

Just now, Levitz said:

Tim is in WhatsApp Group 2

He posted a pic of him dressed as Ron Burgundy to the group in error

It all kicked off, cars were stopped on the motorway and Alan threatened to kick him

Someone posted in here with the whatsapp group tel numbers

Neil had to delete

If we get tickets we're having flags and t-shirts with TimRon on them.

TimRon.jpeg

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

I have an idea. Someone who already has a ticket see if it lets you proceed on the Glastonbury ticket and coach thing? Maybe it's just allowing people who already have a ticket first dibs on the coaches 

That comes up with "A ticket has already been purchased for this registration" (or similar), so it clearly is connecting to the ticket database

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

I have an idea. Someone who already has a ticket see if it lets you proceed on the Glastonbury ticket and coach thing? Maybe it's just allowing people who already have a ticket first dibs on the coaches 

3 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

Just FYI if you put details in that already have a ticket you get this message:  Tickets have already been purchased using this registration.