Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Thanks. I didn't think so or there would have been a lot more people viewing the thread! 

As you were then folks...

It was a siblin ping I'd seen, just a non-100001 page ping, which made it more interesting.  

Have people refreshed their checkpage accounts for the month?

1 minute ago, moheetoes said:

Nothing from checkpage for me but odd Siblin pings from main site, an event URL, and a tour URL, 

dont know what the changes were though - must've been microscopic 

Yeah the tour page that pinged afterward I tried to open and it just redirected to the main extras/content page.

3 minutes ago, Buggy Boy said:

Ticket for sale on eBay, its mine and genuine. However it is a coach package! Male. Just want it to go to a good home (Someone on eFestivals) 

Search: Need a ticket for Glastonbury Festival in 2 weeks, you could still go!!!

If you'd wanted it to go to someone on efestivals why wouldn't you just have put it on here?

• Upvote 2

Well, good news from this side of the North Sea: I found my way in! :) 

Me and my mate will be working this year. Far from ideal, but at least we're there and while we will be doing different jobs, we will have the same shifts, so we can go watch some bands during the weekend!

I have no experience with working on a festival, but I'm excited to at least be able to attend! :)

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

If you'd wanted it to go to someone on efestivals why wouldn't you just have put it on here?

Sorry, new at this as wasn't sure if it was the correct thing to do, but seen others letting people know how to get tickets. Spending £2k. So thought i would try to help someone. Just after face value, not trying to make a profit!

1 minute ago, Robinn said:

Me and my mate will be working this year. Far from ideal, but at least we're there and while we will be doing different jobs, we will have the same shifts, so we can go watch some bands during the weekend!

I have no experience with working on a festival, but I'm excited to at least be able to attend! :)

:wub:

Well done! 

6 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Well played, sir. Curious as to what type of job you got and how this all happened.

At this stage I'd definitely work it if it wasn't too awful (ie toilet cleaning, or 12 hour shifts every day in the car park)

yay! more good news! :)

Fab news, congrats to you both 

4 minutes ago, sophiemarie said:

Hiya! I feel a bit creepy just lurking, so wanted to say hello...

Also, I am a fairly lucky person and am convinced that there's a resale coming and I'll be getting tickets.

Hullo!:)

and it's only creepy if you're doing things to yourself while you read about how desperate we all are!

3 minutes ago, Robinn said:

More amazing news, well done buddy.:)

At this rate, there's only going to be me left on here soon!

5 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Out of upvotes but I'm delighted to see that you have made it in. Have a great festival!

10 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Hello Not Ted, do you have a ticket too?

I do - but everyone else I was going with hasn't. So I was going to hand my ticket back at the beginning of May. Then I discovered this thread. This gave me faith that I'd get everyone in somehow. But it hasnt happened. So either I let the ticket go - or go anyway. I'm doing the latter - but will definitely be up for a meet with everyone if its on and people can find the time.

There is a friend there who I will meet up with - but will unfortunately be sending wish you were here photos back to the others