Glastocam!

pauladam

5 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Blue skies at the moment here in Glastonbury but we have had a lot of rain overnight 

Not looking great for the next few days down Somerset way, especially with the wind so wouldn’t expect any pyramid dressing until it calms. On the plus side later this week and all next week looks drier and warmer! 😊

43591923-C8B8-42F2-AFE7-FA5561D68005.thumb.png.f0e1250fd2fa30274f4ba573a78faf22.png

• Upvote 1

I could be wrong but i think a small green shipping container normally appears on the fence line behind the pyramid which has the skin inside.

the same container stays for the duration then vanishes again when the stage is naked.

Crazy how if true i can remember that but struggling to remember what last nights tea was.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, William Mann said:

Looks like empty lorries returning to bus parking from the park stage area. Most likely parts of ribbon tower, fencing, or parts of stage? So annoying we don't have a full time detective on site lol.

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 12.04.28 pm.png

Could it be the pier arriving onsite?

Also something going on in the top part of the stone circle field, but hard to see.