Glastocam!

pauladam

2 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

Just to put this to bed, ME is not driving any red land rovers. Speculate all you want, it isn't him.

IMO it's either Roddy (Shangri La production) or Rob (was in charge of litter picking once upon a time).

1 hour ago, Slimeyc said:

Lots going on this morning. This was taken by the exit of the woods coming down past tithe barn. Lots and lots of stuff. Lorries up and down the road making deliveries and lots of internal fencing off 

IMG_1513.jpeg

Sorry my geography isn't the best... where about is this again? Great pic!

12 hours ago, pilton digger said:

Just to put this to bed, ME is not driving any red land rovers. Speculate all you want, it isn't him.

Have there been any sightings of the boss lately? 

10 hours ago, William Mann said:

Sorry my geography isn't the best... where about is this again? Great pic!

Looks like it's at the bottom of the track between Michael's house and the Tithe barn.

24 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

Looks like it's at the bottom of the track between Michael's house and the Tithe barn.

It's the bottom of "Wonderful Walk" as it's known, the track through Ashes Wood from Michael's House towards Red Gate. The security compound usually goes directly outside the end of the path. The flat area acts as a marshalling yard for deliveries and inload. The view is essentially towards Glastonbury-ish.

29 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

It's the bottom of "Wonderful Walk" as it's known, the track through Ashes Wood from Michael's House towards Red Gate. The security compound usually goes directly outside the end of the path. The flat area acts as a marshalling yard for deliveries and inload. The view is essentially towards Glastonbury-ish.

Thanks. I'll have to give that a try later in the year.

7 hours ago, pilton digger said:

Yes that is where I took it. I normally walk from Pilton coop over the bridge near the church and on the public footpath to the barn and turn right into the Woods. 

That was taken just at the exit of the woods. The white van on the right is where the red entrance is. 

Usually go up the hedge and turn left from there and the follow the river up to the railway line. 

Lovely walk normally 

25 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Fence is going up start of this week! Last chance for anyone wishing to walk in now and hide out on the grounds until June 21st. 

You're not breaking in if you're already there.

I can confirm fence crew arrive on site tomorrow 🤩 my partner being one of them