Glastocam!

pauladam

7 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Pyramid arena is definately different , 2 straight towers in front of pyramid and plenty of more standard curved stacks 

they are the lighting towers. guess thats what they are building on the floor at the moment, the platforms that go up the towers

45 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Pyramid arena is definately different , 2 straight towers in front of pyramid and plenty of more standard curved stacks 

Looks like 10 instead of 8, good spot. Other stage looks to have more too.

7 hours ago, julesdude7 said:

This really really is a lot of woodchip this year!image.thumb.png.3119352bc7b4689d9d307badc33ec539.png

Jeez, that’s a serious f**ktonne of the stuff. That’s more than usual, surely?

image.thumb.png.dc21ccdf0362f389cd61b0d35643f9eb.png

Sooooo pretty this morning!

Looking at the extent of the woodchip in the foreground, that's clearly protecting the ground from vehicle damage during the build.  Where we usually camp in front of the Pyramid has always been grassy.  Looking at this, it's covered in woodchip.  Way further back than previous years.

3 hours ago, deadponyclub said:

2 weeks to go, still so much to be done before the gates open!

looking at the time lapse webcam they are quite far behind where they were this time last year 

2 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

looking at the time lapse webcam they are quite far behind where they were this time last year 

The festival was earlier though, check 7th June 23 for a comparison. Broadly the same I'd say.

Edited by Dave_c

18 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

The festival was earlier though, check 7th June 23 for a comparison. Broadly the same I'd say.

Yeah.  Broadly similar.  And shows my unreliable memory was actually right about the extend of woodchipping.

43 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

image.thumb.png.dc21ccdf0362f389cd61b0d35643f9eb.png

Sooooo pretty this morning!

Looking at the extent of the woodchip in the foreground, that's clearly protecting the ground from vehicle damage during the build.  Where we usually camp in front of the Pyramid has always been grassy.  Looking at this, it's covered in woodchip.  Way further back than previous years.

Think it's really smart myself - its not like they can't afford to do it. Even if it doesn't really particularly badly it's all bases covered. 

1 minute ago, Jacko45 said:

Think it's really smart myself - its not like they can't afford to do it. Even if it doesn't really particularly badly it's all bases covered. 

Agreed.  But then I am a qualified Risk Manager, so I would.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

ahh yes had not put that into my musings lol