Glastocam!

pauladam

15 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

This looks to be the Genosys sound system bus, I thought the full Genosys is back. 

IMG_4831.jpeg

Isn't there also a food vendor (Indian?) that is in an old US school bus?

40 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

This looks to be the Genosys sound system bus, I thought the full Genosys is back. 

IMG_4831.jpeg

As buses go, to my eyes it's quite substantially different to the Genosys Sound System one..

34 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Don’t think they would be on site now

Good point.  If the original Genosys isn't back and they sneak this under the radar, @bennyhana22 will be f**king livid......

Woodsies has shrunk and changed colour!  i mean i know that isn't Woodsies but seems there may be some moving around in that fields as I'm sure there wasn't room for a tent like that at the side of where Woodsies usually is.

image.png.2579d67b62139e4e522b344fc9852086.png

5 minutes ago, Northtim said:

Woodsies has shrunk and changed colour!  i mean i know that isn't Woodsies but seems there may be some moving around in that fields as I'm sure there wasn't room for a tent like that at the side of where Woodsies usually is.

image.png.2579d67b62139e4e522b344fc9852086.png

isn't this the bar that used to be further to the left?   Did good ice cocktails from memory