Glastocam!

pauladam

7 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Maybe it'll just be a big sign saying "We aren't showing the football" so everyone stops asking 😄 

Probably won’t affect me anyway, our last game will be before the festival starts😉. Then again I can hope!  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Probably won’t affect me anyway, our last game will be before the festival starts😉. Then again I can hope!  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

Well, at least you have games! 😭 

I reckon they are moving the Arcadia backstage (including Tow and Hitch) to behind the dragonfly and it will be more if a crowd in front of it, rather than all around.

Screenshot_20240612_183256_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fb85a2730a39a3c91f98ec0d0ec95db9.jpg

Screenshot_20240612_183327_Chrome.thumb.jpg.737a1d3f3a23e4e228be0048b84ea801.jpg

Edited by Gnomicide

3 hours ago, Northtim said:

Woodsies has shrunk and changed colour!  i mean i know that isn't Woodsies but seems there may be some moving around in that fields as I'm sure there wasn't room for a tent like that at the side of where Woodsies usually is.

image.png.2579d67b62139e4e522b344fc9852086.png

Field has changed to accommodate the tree stage. X

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

brown tent like thing is new ? they had 2 bars either side before didnt they ? or is this no public access ? 

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 18.01.08.png

that brown tent looks suspiciously like Tow & Hitch. 

8 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I refuse to accept the pessimism! We will make it out of the groupppppp 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hihevs said:

I refuse to accept the pessimism! We will make it out of the groupppppp 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Probably the best chance we’ve ever had to do that🤞

not wishing to derail  the thread so I see the green gates are in place! Waiting for the iconic sign now to make an appearance. Looks like rain later today but nothing too persistent.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stuie said:

It’s grown legs!

IMG_1562.thumb.jpeg.ebc9cd4202a388a730881a7a3fa1a96e.jpeg

That’s coming together nicely.. it’s not as tall as the spider tho is it? Will we be able to get underneath it? Probably not?

1 minute ago, Pipine said:

That’s coming together nicely.. it’s not as tall as the spider tho is it? Will we be able to get underneath it? Probably not?

I reckon we will or thats quite a chunk of dancing  space gone .... I agree it doesnt look that high though but perspective is weird , its at least the height of the sea king off the floor 

It also looks very close to the tow and hitch tent, I kind of expected it to be in the middle of some kind of geometric habitat.. room for pyro and lasers and whatnot.  

35 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

was just thinking the same.  Pretty sure its the same tent they use at Valley fest 

Looks like the Tow & Hitch viewing platform with be behind the Dragonfly which is pretty exciting! 

Wonder who gets to stay in the Tipi's/Yurts in that area on the right at the top of the Park, a bit below the sign.  Looks a nice spot, plenty of space.  Celebs/VIP's I guess - anyone know?  

15 minutes ago, Northtim said:

Wonder who gets to stay in the Tipi's/Yurts in that area on the right at the top of the Park, a bit below the sign.  Looks a nice spot, plenty of space.  Celebs/VIP's I guess - anyone know?  

I don't know who'll be staying there, but you can only access them from The Park backstage area. I always look on them enviously, though that climb could be a killer after a long day. What a view to wake up to, though.

48 minutes ago, Northtim said:

yes, its VIP camping. it has its own entrance that needs specific wristbands as well as the Park wristband. Has proper sit down flushing loos as well 🙂 

So looks like Tow & Hitch is going up in it's usual spot, so that brown tent behind the helo is new. Guessing it won't a bar, so maybe backstage, production area. 

Just looking at the whole field though, and wondering how much camping space has been lost.