Glastocam!

pauladam

3 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

So looks like Tow & Hitch is going up in it's usual spot, so that brown tent behind the helo is new. Guessing it won't a bar, so maybe backstage, production area. 

Just looking at the whole field though, and wondering how much camping space has been lost. 

the new webcam image is a slightly different perspective, but i dont think there is very much if any lost camping space, if you use the Coop and the Borderline of arcadia. and compare it with tents in from last year - i think it looks the same (as mentioned albeit with a slightly different perspective

2 minutes ago, Chazeboy said:

the new webcam image is a slightly different perspective, but i dont think there is very much if any lost camping space, if you use the Coop and the Borderline of arcadia. and compare it with tents in from last year - i think it looks the same (as mentioned albeit with a slightly different perspective

Yes I don't think there's much camping space lost but a significant part of the Arcadia field is now backstage area.  Which seems strange if there's any possibility of overcrowding.

I thought the new brown tent looks a bit like the old Rabbit Hole tent, but not entirely convinced on it.

9 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

Yes I don't think there's much camping space lost but a significant part of the Arcadia field is now backstage area.  Which seems strange if there's any possibility of overcrowding.

I thought the new brown tent looks a bit like the old Rabbit Hole tent, but not entirely convinced on it.

yeah thats absolutely the old tow and hitch tent, cant make out the Tow and hitch container though

Just now, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

I dunno.  Tow and Hitch last year looked grey on the webcam and this one by the chopper is brown.

nah its brown/beige/caramel etc, unless memory isnt working right, and the booze kicked in

1 hour ago, Chazeboy said:

wonder what the big white tent is in front of RIbbon tower

again persepctive is maybe making things odd, but not sure where that was this time last year - can only assume new areas

image.png.2b07e414c73a6c1040da5c67f24ce02f.png

image.thumb.png.5d2ba5ef52704ebc008ab64fcbd5259e.png

The white tent is temporary build shelter for the Park crew to do carpentry etc. Tiz always there till opening.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Northtim said:

Wonder who gets to stay in the Tipi's/Yurts in that area on the right at the top of the Park, a bit below the sign.  Looks a nice spot, plenty of space.  Celebs/VIP's I guess - anyone know?  

There's the tipi field where you can rent tipis and then tipi village which hosts some of the real old skool hippies I think - tents appeared there this week. They get down there early.

1 hour ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

Not dieing on this hill, but Tow and Hitch last year:

Screenshot_20240614-085943.thumb.png.32cfa45330c8d3e9900bf791457817b3.png

New brown tent:

Screenshot_20240614-090017.thumb.png.a58f5089d8ae4d5d475a700594acb6d7.png

Could just be the light and / or angle making it look different, but I'm still unsure.

no you're right def different colours - damn my memory is shocking, and i was in there a bunch last year

24 minutes ago, Julesdude said:

Sticklinch underway. By the way, other than location, what is the difference between Sticklinch and Worthy View out of interest?

image.png.d13e8be7e8e5c6f5a3601faa913d27d5.png

Flat walk onto site, different types of tents, no bar, and a real shortage of parking space this year.