Camping Alone? Join us

Scull99

Hi all - I'm a bit late to the party with this thread, but I am now going to Glasto for the first time alone (EEK) so would love to chat with people in a similar boat beforehand. It's quite a daunting prospect. I tried to message re: getting added to the whataspp group but had some trouble, will everything be discussed on here too? 

Ax

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Everyone,

Apologise for the delay, you should all be able to send me a message now, my inbox was full with all the new campers we have this year.

If you drop me a message, I will let you know the details and get you introduced to everyone.

Thank you

Steve (aka Scully)

18 hours ago, Dominic1983 said:

Cool, sounds good :-)

Any idea what it'll say on the flag or is it hush hush?

Last year we had a smallish Camp (Han) Solo one and there was talk of Bethanny (who made it) lending it to the cause again.

Hi Scully and fellow Solo Campers.

Thank you again for organizing this amazing Solo Camp. I finally sent you my details last week. It looks like, from the info on this thread, that there is a What's App Group. How do I get myself added on to it so that I can communicate with you all and get the latest info?

Kris (AKA David Watts - Everyone wants to be like me)

Edited by David_Watts

Is the plan still the same? I'm also waiting for Scully to respond so I can access the whatsapp group but just in case, thought I'd ask. I'll be taking the 10AM shuttle from London on Wednesday so hopefully easy to meet up when I arrive to Glastonbury, can't wait! 

Turn right at the Lockup tent in Darble coming from gate A and start walking down the path heading downhill, camp Solo should be located on your left hand side about 1/4 of the way down the field, not too far in from the track.  Worst case scenario is asking people in the vicinity, you'll probably be asking one of the group (This happened quite a bit last year).

Hey people! Going to be heading to glasto on my own this year, I'm really up for it! I have various gigs to play over the weekend, I am a vocalist for Drum&Bass so have a bit of an agenda but keen to meet some new people too! Is there a WhatsApp group for camp solo ? 

Cheers 

Leon

Hey All, 

Also originally intended to be a lone ranger at the festival but may now have sorted camping arrangements. 

Would still love to meet up with everyone, is there an intention for a Wednesday 'social'? If anyone is planning the 11ish train from paddington and wants a travel buddy, let me know :) 

Sam

3 hours ago, SamC1991 said:

Would still love to meet up with everyone, is there an intention for a Wednesday 'social'? If anyone is planning the 11ish train from paddington and wants a travel buddy, let me know :) 

Sam

The Wednesday efests meet is at the bar in the Cabaret field from 6pm onwards. Look forward to meeting you - it should be fun as quite a few efesters are planning to turn up.

:)

Edited by JanieM28

On 17 June 2016 at 8:22 AM, Spindles said:

Turn right at the Lockup tent in Darble coming from gate A and start walking down the path heading downhill, camp Solo should be located on your left hand side about 1/4 of the way down the field, not too far in from the track.  Worst case scenario is asking people in the vicinity, you'll probably be asking one of the group (This happened quite a bit last year).

Cheers for the directions Spindles - I hadn't realised Scully was on holiday and was starting to panic having not heard from him for a week! See you all there on Wednesday :-D

Hi. Completely behind the curve with this as assumed the group I'm working with on the gates were camping but it seems they are driving home each night so please please can I join you?! First time at Glastonbury and have no intention of driving home. Is someone able to link me into the camp solo whatsapp group? Thank you Caz xx