Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Rita Ora apparently self confirmed on Instagram.

from the looks of the post i'd say she'll be there as a punter rather than a performer... if not, not really sure where she'd fit in to the lineup these days after having already done the Pyramid a few years back

29 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

from the looks of the post i'd say she'll be there as a punter rather than a performer... if not, not really sure where she'd fit in to the lineup these days after having already done the Pyramid a few years back

Fingers crossed

On 23/03/2016 at 8:49 PM, Gnomicide said:

I mean, listen to it. Toe curling stuff, sounds like it was knocked out by a couple of school kids instructed to write the closing number for particularly poor play that the teachers assistant wrote about his nightmare experience at Durham Uni.

Not gonna lie but I really like that. I must be a pop kid who likes the pop hits :-)

34 minutes ago, reevem01 said:

Just heard that on 6 Music as well, about Beak>.  So happy about that.  Saw them play in a tiny venue live in Ramsgate last year - my best show of 2015

Ah, I wanted to go to that (I'm in Rochester) but it was a work night. I've seen them play at ATP before and they were so good.

38 minutes ago, dexydexy said:

Ah, I wanted to go to that (I'm in Rochester) but it was a work night. I've seen them play at ATP before and they were so good.

They said they'll come back to Ramsgate.  Another Invada signing The KVB are playing there in a couple of weeks...

1 hour ago, reevem01 said:

Just heard that on 6 Music as well, about Beak>.  So happy about that.  Saw them play in a tiny venue live in Ramsgate last year - my best show of 2015

Is that good venue, then? I'm going there in May to see Jeffrey Lewis

5 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Is that good venue, then? I'm going there in May to see Jeffrey Lewis

Its my favourite venue.  Great sound and atmosphere, nice upstairs bar too. Also voted best small venue in Britain in NME's poll this year if you care about that kind of thing...

33 minutes ago, reevem01 said:

Its my favourite venue.  Great sound and atmosphere, nice upstairs bar too. Also voted best small venue in Britain in NME's poll this year if you care about that kind of thing...

Ah nice one. Thank you.