Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, your mother said:

First post, been lurking for a while...

Snapchatted Four Tet asking if he was playing and he replied by nodding (quite hard to screenshot the motion but he was, and there was no music so it was a genuine nod)

The nod didn't really give away whether it would be a live set or dj but I imagine djing

12903752_10154149764860087_940726686_o.jpg

think it's a given he'll be there most years in some form, but this is good! hopefully i'll be able to catch him this year. can't remember exactly where he played last year but you couldn't hear a fucking thing so gave up pretty early. i enjoyed his 12pm DJ set in 2014 a lot

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

think it's a given he'll be there most years in some form, but this is good! hopefully i'll be able to catch him this year. can't remember exactly where he played last year but you couldn't hear a fucking thing so gave up pretty early. i enjoyed his 12pm DJ set in 2014 a lot

yeah it was at genosys, enjoyed it but it was quiet, would love a marathon b2b with flo po somewhere

This is more a not self confirmed.  An eagle eyed eFestivals member tweeted my hubby's band page a while back as they had been listed on the rumours page as self confirmed (Soulville Express, based in Glastonbury).  It was news to him as no one had been in touch with the band and they hadn't self confirmed.  After much digging around, he can't find out where the rumour started - any ideas Neil?  Much as they'd absolutely love it to be true, that TBC for Friday seems just a pipe dream for them  :(.  Unless someone knows something even the band doesn't!  :rofl:

16 minutes ago, Glastorose said:

This is more a not self confirmed.  An eagle eyed eFestivals member tweeted my hubby's band page a while back as they had been listed on the rumours page as self confirmed (Soulville Express, based in Glastonbury).  It was news to him as no one had been in touch with the band and they hadn't self confirmed.  After much digging around, he can't find out where the rumour started - any ideas Neil?  Much as they'd absolutely love it to be true, that TBC for Friday seems just a pipe dream for them  :(.  Unless someone knows something even the band doesn't!  :rofl:

Hi, that was a spot of mine, posted in this thread. It comes from this website, which still has them playing the festival on the Friday: http://joleany.com/gigs/somerset/street/soulville-express-37. No idea where they got their info, of course.

11 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Hi, that was a spot of mine, posted in this thread. It comes from this website, which still has them playing the festival on the Friday: http://joleany.com/gigs/somerset/street/soulville-express-37. No idea where they got their info, of course.

thanks BSR - I was having trouble trying to find where I'd taken it from.

Anyway, with @Glastorose having confirmed it's not happening, I'll remove it.

Edited by eFestivals

55 minutes ago, gorfield said:

Paul Heaton and Jacqui abbott will be on..

he told me that they are on a big stage in the afternoon but not the pyramid..

other stage maybe?

Great, didn't see them last time in acoustic but have seen them several times on tour, last time 2 weeks ago. Other wouldn't be great... Hopefully park or west holts