skunkmedic

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

The fiver would be twenty five though if glastonbury didn't do the deal with see. Normally ten to fifteen percent. 

Really? bastards

Jeffrey Lewis in Ramsgate in a few weeks. A tenner, and I've just checked, yeah a quid booking fee. Fuckers.

In the grand scheme of things it's neither here nor there, most people will probably spend that much on a Burger King at the services on the way.

you do at times however wonder how they arrive at the figure, I reckon most of the time it's either a random number or what they think they can get away with.

The best part of this thread was stopping to discuss penguin's blatant disregard for grammar.  He truly is the Cormac McCarthy of these parts, reinventing the language in a stark and bold way, challenging our perceptions of what constitutes a sentence, a paragraph or punctuation.

Just not understood in his time, I'm telling you.

40 minutes ago, Spindles said:

The best part of this thread was stopping to discuss penguin's blatant disregard for grammar.  He truly is the Cormac McCarthy of these parts, reinventing the language in a stark and bold way, challenging our perceptions of what constitutes a sentence, a paragraph or punctuation.

Just not understood in his time, I'm telling you.

No, the best part of the thread is that penguin was inevitably downvoted for saying, ostensibly, exactly the same thing for which the Mardster was upvoted!

I fucking love this place, sometimes!

:)

Ben

2 minutes ago, thatcrazypenguin said:

It's usually when im typing on my phone with a ridiculously small touch keyboard and the mistakes that causes (whoever put the . right next to space Id like to string up until they apologise to.anyone with large thumbs :))

I've never recovered from my 'Adele's dongs' typo, tbf.

6 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Penguin gets harsh treatment, but Matt42 gets worse... he is a great poster. Has a really bad rep. Fuck kniws why.

Yes he is over excited, but lets have it right... we all are.

I'm confused. Matt, penguin or both are great posters?

I find penguin amusing, just for the simple fact of hating Bring me the horizon. It tickles me.

1 hour ago, skunkmedic said:

Sorry, I'm not allowed to have an opinion then? Pricks.

So people aren't allowed  to have an opinion about your opinion? I don't think you seem to grasp how forums work. 

Edited by Mr.Tease

Genuinely curious but if you're not actually getting the ticket delivered to you (i.e. you bought it as a coach package) do you still pay the £7.75? It does seem a little pricey, especially if you had to buy your ticket on your lonesome so can't split the fee.

Not really complaining as such because I'm really grateful to be going at all but it does seem quite a lot on top of the booking fee and ticket price. I suppose other festivals take the biscuit with their fees too, though, and you're ripped off even more at the likes of Reading and Leeds when it's £9 for a stingy box of noodles and £7 for a warm pint of Pukeborg.  

2 hours ago, shuttlep said:

I may buy a panini album, and  a large amount of stickers and see if I can fill it whilst sat in the sun (it will be sunny) in Jazz word and see how the day goes

Maybe you could organise a Panini swaps area & we can all join in?

2 hours ago, thatcrazypenguin said:

I'm hoping to hit negative 200 before glasto 2016 comes around....that's the dream.

I was randomly upvoting your posts for many months to try and get you back to positive territory, but you kept saying godawful stupid things which incited the downvote elves and I gave up trying.