Balance payments

skunkmedic

37 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Paid. If I didnt do it today, I can imagine some bill turning up tomorrow.

I have enough food in the freezer to last me til payday... so I can survive.

This is me.  I've spent the last couple of weeks making big batches of meals and freezing them in boxes, if the shit hits the fan at least I'm eating :)  Now comes the punishing schedule of overtime I've booked so I can enjoy the festival in a level of comfort :)

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Spindles said:

This is me.  I've spent the last couple of weeks making big batches of meals and freezing them in boxes, if the shit hits the fan at least I'm eating :)  Now comes the punishing schedule of overtime I've booked so I can enjoy the festival in a level of comfort :)

As long as the bill isnt a new freezer... we'll be fine

21 minutes ago, Spindles said:

ALLLLLLLL worth it when you get there :D

we aren't paying til the last day now.

Just found out the GF's dad has been made redundant. So he may or may not go. So we need to wait. When he told me I honestly thought it was an April Fools.

Oh well, I'm going, thats all that matters :P

I wonder if the Eavii keep a close eye on balance payments? I.e. How many have been paid in comparison to previous years. 

Will they get a notification saying more or less than last year at certain points in the week? 

Last years poster wasnt released til after the deadline, so I suspect more will be paid this year.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

18 minutes ago, Tilted said:

Been rinsing the overtime since last October

Glad I did, new washing machine, bed and bad MOT all hit the funds 

Ouch.  Well these things always seem to come in threes for me, so I reckon you are free and clear for some good luck for a fair while to come now :)

6 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

All paid up PLUS Frank Turner tickets bought before 9:05 - Never so happy to spend money.

Frank Turner tickets?

4 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

All paid up - now to pay for the campervan and the ferry ... its going to be an expensive day

Not the day one payment rush today without campervan tickets going on sale, so it would be interesting to know the stats of how may payments today vs other years

I don't normally pay up on Day 1, but after last year and all the tweets about people forgetting made me paranoid...even though I am known as the "General" of my Glastonbury group.

Good day for me as I also put down a deposit on my green car for 2018....:)