• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vanderlyle said:

Pretty sure that was actually "Fist me Jesus"

Enjoyed "Just Sack Pat" last year.

Yes it was definitely 'Fist Me Jesus.'  2008.  I was watching Santigold (or Santagold as was then) at the Park and she saw the flag and near pissed herself laughing.  

13 hours ago, Vanderlyle said:

Pretty sure that was actually "Fist me Jesus"

11 hours ago, warriormonk said:

Yes it was definitely 'Fist Me Jesus.'  2008.  I was watching Santigold (or Santagold as was then) at the Park and she saw the flag and near pissed herself laughing.  

Two little letters change the meaning entirely and yet I'm not sure which is worse!

Thanks for the correction!!  

:)

Edited by karaseen

d9e14d5a57873f827c9cab7b4f494576.jpg

In terms of Flags that are stuck in the ground, I'd say the west holts ones are my favourite. There is usually a bent one as someone powered up on Brothers Cider will attempt to shimmy up the pole. This tend to be replaced quickly by the flag repair crew though.

4 minutes ago, rubenz said:

In terms of Flags that are stuck in the ground, I'd say the west holts ones are my favourite. There is usually a bent one as someone powered up on Brothers Cider will attempt to shimmy up the pole. This tend to be replaced quickly by the flag repair crew though.

Fabulous photo :D

If you are one of those people walks around the festival for four days carrying a fucking massive, stupid, "hilarious" flag, the purpose of which is,unequivocally, to draw attention to yourself, nothing more, then you are a knob head. Take a good look at yourself.

5 hours ago, rubenz said:

I saw a woman pole dancing on one of the West Holts flag poles last year.  Her friends said she taught it, she was bloody good!  Funnily enough security didn't stop her