T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pear_Cider said:

Last full week before Glastonbury Whisty. Lawnmowers are strictly off limits for you now!! :D

Hehe, lawn mower working overtime trying to get ahead of the game for the week away! Get the P Cider ready :)

9 hours ago, whisty said:

Hehe, lawn mower working overtime trying to get ahead of the game for the week away! Get the P Cider ready :)

That reminds me, I must give Mrs oneye's bush a trim this week :ph34r:

Buddiepaul gets my vote for best posts this year, some crackers but I think he sits at a pc all day looking for them. A pint at the efests meet awaits if we get there and come across each other :)

Edited by whisty

11 hours ago, whisty said:

Buddiepaul gets my vote for best posts this year, some crackers but I think he sits at a pc all day looking for them. A pint at the efests meet awaits if we get there and come across each other :)

Cheers whisty.  I don't spend much time looking for these, sometimes an idea just comes to me.  Hopefully I will get to the efests meet this year to say hello to you all and enjoy a drink together.  Meant to get along last year, but the traffic stopped that idea.