Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

1 hour ago, aixa said:

As from today you can buy through the FIBERFIB web, the new airport transfer service to Alicante, Barcelona, Castellon, Reus and Valencia to the  Marina D´or resort in Oropesa. Good news for the 1000´s of fibbers that every year stay at the Oropesa holiday resort 11 km from Benicassim.

And........... maybe the best news for all the visitors of the FIB staying at Oropesa, we are proud to announce the Shuttle service (after 8 years, "danespfib" in conjunción with mediterraneo holidays) it is NOW the OFFICIAL FIB Shuttle service and will drop and pick you up from the INSIDE AREA, just 20/30 meters from the gates.

The shuttle service will have THREE departure points for the areas of Marina Dor - La Concha Beach - Playa de Morro de Goss  (full information will be found in the danespfib website)  also available or purchase through the FIBERFIB web

when will the shuttle bus tickets from Oporesa to the Fib be going online? cant see them anywhere to book

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, they re allready on sale, go the fiberfib web - fibshop - buses - airport oropesa - (you will see transfer or huttle

also from the danespfip site ........................................  some more info

The Concha Beach From the resort to the Festival - from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM  every 30 minutes 20 meters from the tourist office (ideal for people staying at the Neptuno, Jardín, Zapata, Marina y Ancla hotels)

Morro de Goss - Bus stop near Restaurante Mar Azul - Avenida Valencia - transfers to la Concha Beach stop

Marina Dor - Calle Maria Zambrano bus stop, between Avenida Barcelona  and Avenida Jardín - From the resort to the Festival - from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM  every 30 minutes (ideal for all the people staying in the apartment blocks, Jardines de Mar, Camping Oasis,  Costa Azahar, Costa Caribe, Vista Mar, Cala Blanca)

From the Festival to the resort, 2:30 AM to 6:00 AM every 30 minutes or less

ALL the Coaches from the airport will drop and pickup passengers  at  Marina Dor Stop at Calle Maria Zambrano bus stop, between Avenida Barcelona  and Avenida Jardín.  timetable and prices available from the fiberfib site.

As we get near the FIB date, we will keep you informed about new service and offers, like, pre-festival shuttle to collect your wrist bands). and maybe a party?.....

mapa3.bmp

23 hours ago, Toto Schillaci said:

^^^ Those shuttles might be empty if they don't announce more names soon :lol::lol::lol:

They'll be full. Remember, it's like this most years with FIB, isn't it? We're just all (myself included) too bloody excited and impatient for our own good!!!

34 minutes ago, andytommo said:

They'll be full. Remember, it's like this most years with FIB, isn't it? We're just all (myself included) too bloody excited and impatient for our own good!!!

My Mrs had to reel me in getting all excited , got both my sons weddings before Beni , apparently !

42 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Yep, it was tongue in cheek, of course it will be amazing, the rest of the lineup will offer at least 5-6 more acts we want to see and as usual it will be an epic week!

9 hours ago, gregory said:

Ride are playing England on Friday and Chicago on Sunday so by default they will almost certainly be on Thursday at FIB. Any other acts we can put to a day?

Foals have put 14th July (Friday) on their website against Benicassim. Its not as if they just thought that was the first day of the festival either because they've also noted it's (13-16.7). 

IMG_8522.PNG

Hey wondering if someone could shed some light on a query.

First time going to Benni this year, few mates went last year, they said that the coach from Alicante to Benicassim was the only bad part of the whole trip! So we're looking to travel on the train instead, mate said he had a butchers online and seen something like 1st class for 20 euro but wasn't completely sure.

Just wondering if we have to book before hand or can just pay when we get on, prices and what the train is like, in terms of how busy they get.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, MrLSFerguson said:

Hey wondering if someone could shed some light on a query.

First time going to Benni this year, few mates went last year, they said that the coach from Alicante to Benicassim was the only bad part of the whole trip! So we're looking to travel on the train instead, mate said he had a butchers online and seen something like 1st class for 20 euro but wasn't completely sure.

Just wondering if we have to book before hand or can just pay when we get on, prices and what the train is like, in terms of how busy they get.

Cheers!

Book in advance, as soon as it goes on sale, to get the cheapest rail tickets for this journey. Just bear in mind, if you do it this way, you have the inconvenience of getting from Alicante airport to train station in the city centre, then you have to take the train (2/3hrs), and then upon arrival walk to the festival site from Beni station, so it's a bit of faffing about. The shuttle bus, on the other hand, will take you straight from airport terminal to close to the festival site.  If you have an early flight from U.K. and you're up at 3am-4am on the way out, it might be the last chance of getting a few decent zzz's on the shuttle coach transfer, if it connects well with your flight arrival, as the journey time overall is not too much different. Enjoy the festival. It's always a great week/weekend

Personally I think the big names are there, but I'm happy to be surprised. I think Imagine Dragons or Lana Del Ray with Chance being a slight possibility. Only thing that makes me think it might be a big name is why would they leave the smaller Thursday name until last? 

Im happy with the line up so far but would love Royal Blood, Editors, Cribs, Circa Waves etc. To be added! Out the 13 announced so far I'll see 10 happily so I am very optimistic!