Foo Fighters

Gozpot

17 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I think it would make for a great Tea Time Sunday. I mean thats all the punters want is 75 mins of  classic bangers to do karaoke to and have a couple pints.

It wouldn't be a bad shout tbf. Certainly a lot of acts usually getting booked for that slot would have greatest hits in the same sort of time period.

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Even if they got past the badger beef I doubt they’d ever accept anything other than outright headliner.

Theyve done a Vegas residency already, Im sure they would be cool to just to Sunday and know it would be rammed so it would be irrelevant on wanting to headline outright.

if anyone wants to grab the full 6 hour concert, its available here.

https://archive.org/details/taylor-hawkins-tribute-concert-2022-09-03-wembley-stadium-london-1080p

3 hours ago, zico martin said:

most overrated band ever like.  70s coldplay 😉

If that is a serious comment you clearly haven’t seen them. They are amazing live I have already cried to Love of my life at the O2 this year then Brian did it again on Saturday I was in bits. What an incredible day it was 6 hours flew past in an instant. I feel privileged to have been there

• 8 months later...

I know there’s gonna be an element of critics rooting for the band and perhaps over scoring the new album because of this given the circumstances (and I must admit, I’m kind of in the same boat), but it seems to be getting pretty stellar reviews thus far, and I’m especially excited to hear the ten minute track which is apparently a bit of a departure for them and a real emotional gut punch. Been a long time since I’ve actually been looking forward to a new Foos album rather than cautiously anticipating its mediocrity. 

Also no idea if there was ever anything to the rumour that they might show up at the festival other than them maybe having hotels booked in the area around that time, but I’ll be fucking gutted if it ends up happening and I’m not there. 

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I know there’s gonna be an element of critics rooting for the band and perhaps over scoring the new album because of this given the circumstances (and I must admit, I’m kind of in the same boat), but it seems to be getting pretty stellar reviews thus far, and I’m especially excited to hear the ten minute track which is apparently a bit of a departure for them and a real emotional gut punch. Been a long time since I’ve actually been looking forward to a new Foos album rather than cautiously anticipating its mediocrity. 

Also no idea if there was ever anything to the rumour that they might show up at the festival other than them maybe having hotels booked in the area around that time, but I’ll be fucking gutted if it ends up happening and I’m not there. 

Can’t wait to hear the whole album. There 1 hour relive the other day was fantastic.

• 1 year later...