Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

11 hours ago, Fishman said:

Gabriels...

Glasgow 21st Oct; Manchester 23rd Oct; London 25th Oct.

Presale links ...

https://register.warnerartists.net/gabriels/faq/

I hadn't realised Manchester's New Century Hall had reopened for gigs. Here's me thinking the last act to play there was Jimi Hendrix!

11 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Surprise Gilla Band show next week in London. Tickets on sale tomorrow via Dice.

F982BA88-E9BE-4DA0-96F2-29D686467210.jpeg

Just had an email from them regarding this. Their other London show got cancelled so they're doing a few smaller gigs instead.

New shows in London

Unfortunately due to production issues, we have to cancel our upcoming show in London on October 22nd. Apologies for any inconvenience caused with this. Refunds are available at point of purchase. 

We have managed to organise a residency of shows around London however which we’re very excited about. 

16th September - The Windmill 
08th October - Peckham Audio 
21st October - Moth Club
09th November - Studio 9294

Tickets for The Windmill will go on sale this Friday at 10am, they will be available at this link: https://link.dice.fm/t98c6aab5c9e 

Peckham Audio, Moth club, and Studio 9294 will go on sale next Tuesday at 10am, they will be available at this link: https://www.parallellinespromotions.com/

On 9/9/2022 at 12:49 PM, MrHew said:

I'm a little skint right now so I've asked Mrs Hew to stick a ticket for the Bath date on my Christmas list

Just before I bugger off out of the country. Very nice.

Think the title track off Every Country's Sun is in my twenty favourite songs of all-time. Just gives me shivers.

3 hours ago, charlierc said:

I wondered if the week of mourning means we might see a quieter week and some big acts deferring their tour announcements.

But who's to say.

Without a doubt, probably next week too. Monday and Tuesday next week (like 8 days) are going to be completely plastered with queen stuff. I wouldn't expect any major tours till the last week of september (unless they are risk free dates sales wise)

19 minutes ago, ilovelanegan said:

GSH...? 👀

The very opposite.

All but ruled out in the exact same way that Coldplay, Springsteen and Harry Styles are. If they were intending to play, then there's no way they'd have scheduled their own dates like that.

6 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

I didn't see Pendulum selling out two nights at Brixton but they've managed it. I struggle to place them at Glastonbury... John Peel headliner?

I’d have thought it more likely they not play at all given they pinpointed their last Glastonbury set as a big factor in them breaking up (albeit because they were largely playing to a bunch of Beyoncé fans). 

Hard one to place if they did end up playing though but I suppose JP seems the best fit for them, although I think it would be silly busy. 

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I’d have thought it more likely they not play at all given they pinpointed their last Glastonbury set as a big factor in them breaking up (albeit because they were largely playing to a bunch of Beyoncé fans). 

Hard one to place if they did end up playing though but I suppose JP seems the best fit for them, although I think it would be silly busy. 

West Holts seems pretty spot on, can't see them accepting that low of a slot though.