Live in vehicle problem

gorfield

These seem to be the hardest ticket to get for the whole festival!! how many people that buy them actually want one for themselves? I have seen some ludicrous prices on Ebay, there is currently someone asking for 275 quid!! these people clearly havent bought them to go to the festival just to profit.

I wish Kendal would do something about this and consider putting registration numbers on the ticket, i wouldnt mind paying a bit extra to cover the cost of this to stop the bloody scumbags!! My friend has even been offered a fake for 30 quid.

and yes, I am still looking for one...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm still struggling to get a live in vehicle ticket. 

There are some on twickets but they are selling a pair with no option to only buy 1 ticket which is annoying. 

Totally agree that people snap them up with a view to making a profit. The fact you can buy them without having to buy a festival ticket is madness.