Sziget 2020

jj200

Depending on how long your going and if your not camping it's the best thing you can get after alcohol 🤣

It's basically free transport for something like 13 days and a voucher for one of the baths. 

I would recommend it, the baths are a thing to do in Budapest and the one on the island and the large old one are both worth a day on there own. 

Works out about 5 quid a day for free trams, trains and boats to and from the festival as well as around the city. 

3 hours ago, Davidoff said:

Depending on how long your going and if your not camping it's the best thing you can get after alcohol 🤣

It's basically free transport for something like 13 days and a voucher for one of the baths. 

I would recommend it, the baths are a thing to do in Budapest and the one on the island and the large old one are both worth a day on there own. 

Works out about 5 quid a day for free trams, trains and boats to and from the festival as well as around the city. 

Sounds like you'd be better off just getting a BKK pass. 5 quid a day is not so cheap in Hungarian standards. 

12 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

You can just buy a 7 day public transport travel card which is about £13 and then a separate ticket for the baths; I think it works out much better value than the city pass personally.

Last year I bought a 15-day public transport ticket for 20€ and I think an enter for spa is about 20€, so i agree with you, i think it's cheaper then city pass

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ReljaGajić said:

Last year I bought a 15-day public transport ticket for 20€ and I think an enter for spa is about 20€, so i agree with you, i think it's cheaper then city pass

but youre there for more then 7 days + citypass gives you shuttles to and from the fest.

i think if youre staying at a hotel its pays back but if you're going to visit 1 or 2 days then just buy regular tickets

19 hours ago, Davidoff said:

It does depend on how long your there and it's convenient with getting tickets, allows you to jump of and on if your going around the city.   I am there for 10 days and the bath ticket is worth about 15 quid. 

BKK 15 day Pass + széchenyi fürdő = 12500 HUF

City Pass 13 days = 14900 HUF

19 hours ago, Davidoff said:

allows you to jump of and on if your going around the city. 

So does every BKK pass. 

13 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

Any tips for being in Sziget from 04 Aug untill 12 Aug? 

Mainly wondering about public transit (a bit clearer from last posts) and about things to do and see in the city as well as the prices for food & beverages.

definitely get a BKK pass to go around the city. Things to see: the parliament, basilica, the castle, fashion street, Hero square and the museums there

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Nope, last UK show is on 30th July and next first show is in China on 25th August. So she's free, Taylor Swift is in the US in August 🤷🏼‍♂️

All depends if Sziget have the cash for a sub at her level, especially if the rumour of Eminem and Mendes is accurate.

1 hour ago, Szigetfan said:

Just copped my five day any rumours for the day with lewis capaldi canny wait now ❤

If the rumours are true, then he will sub either Eminem or Shawn Mendes that day. 

--

@Sziget2020_Leaks any news on which day Eminem/Shawn Mendes will play?

Hoping Eminem is the 9th so I can get away with a 5 day rather than a 7 day ticket! first and last days are looking pretty weak for my personal taste. 

30 minutes ago, Tinsel19 said:

If the rumours are true, then he will sub either Eminem or Shawn Mendes that day. 

--

@Sziget2020_Leaks any news on which day Eminem/Shawn Mendes will play?

Hoping Eminem is the 9th so I can get away with a 5 day rather than a 7 day ticket! first and last days are looking pretty weak for my personal taste. 

Also would like to see Eminem doing the 9th cause Lewis Capaldi (sp?) is someone I would check out.

3 hours ago, thetime said:

He is playing other 2 festivals I'm attending as well. 😄

4 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

Fingers crossed!

fender.png

Oya and sziget have the same owners,so I hope they booked him for Sziget too 

Edited by bunnyv
  • Upvote 2

City pass or BKK travel pass for the days that you are there is worth it. It can also save you time. I may look at the BKK pass now after saying how good the city pass is 🤣

When do we think we will get a new announcement, Sam fender would be a good addition and he is at a good few festivals this year. Early price finishes tomorrow and day tickets go on sale so you would think it would be soon? 

Any more hints leaks or chips