guypjfreak

Just now, ShakeyCrash said:

No worries.  Take it from someone who knows. Little nephew Jeremy is going to get a right ribbing in a couple of years 😀

To be fair for my 2nd nephew I was pitching for the name Corbyn.

1 minute ago, ShakeyCrash said:

Nice, and how is your first cousin little Ed doing? Just biding his time until his name comes back into fashion?

He's doing well, struggles to eat sandwiches though strangely.

this isnt really good news, (maybe a tiny bit) more of just a not a very interesting tale about my evening 😂  but it is (sort of) festival related..

so i was feeling sad last night, missing my pals who are mostly in Southampton with a few scattered about elsewhere, so I was flicking thru some photos - most from festivals - and while i was sad about missing them (and did a little cry) it also made me smile looking at how happy we all looked, glitter all over, shades on, messy hair and happy faces! One day, hopefully next year, we'll get to do it all again.

Hope everyone's doing ok, lots of love x

2 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

this isnt really good news, (maybe a tiny bit) more of just a not a very interesting tale about my evening 😂  but it is (sort of) festival related..

so i was feeling sad last night, missing my pals who are mostly in Southampton with a few scattered about elsewhere, so I was flicking thru some photos - most from festivals - and while i was sad about missing them (and did a little cry) it also made me smile looking at how happy we all looked, glitter all over, shades on, messy hair and happy faces! One day, hopefully next year, we'll get to do it all again.

I still get confused by looking at your avatar and for a minute I thought it was @squirrelarmy posting that.

Hope you're feeling a little cheerier today

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

I still get confused by looking at your avatar and for a minute I thought it was @squirrelarmy posting that.

Hope you're feeling a little cheerier today

😆😆

I am thank you x

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

She does try to confuse people on here by stealing peoples faces. 

He sez 🙄🙄🙄

22 hours ago, Ozanne said:

So I have some good news! My middle sister told me yesterday she is expecting her first child in July! It will be my 3rd niece or nephew 😃

Congrats! There seems to be an increase in pregnancies, my niece has just announced she’s in the family way. Must be all these lockdowns! 😉

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Congrats! There seems to be an increase in pregnancies, my niece has just announced she’s in the family way. Must be all these lockdowns! 😉

haha it must be, thanks mate. 

4 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

This is important to you and thts what matters!! I miss glitter and sparkles too!!! Happy times and we will have them again!! 

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I know of so many lockdown babies and pregnancies. There’s going to be a new generation of boomers born because of this pandemic