Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

5 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

i don't know for absolute certain, but i have pretty good reason to believe LCD wont be in the UK until 2024

Yeah @gfamentioned these are likely to be US. Not to worry, saw them last year at Brixton, dont mind waiting a bit longer for them to return with new material.

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Well if you want to compare reading as being a fest for gcse kids this is exactly the festival for that age range here. 

Gov Ball has gone to shit last 5 years, they've been having lots of trouble - few cancellations in the mixer too

1 hour ago, churlie100 said:

Think that's weird? I saw her opening for CHVRCHES back in 2014. Crowd was about 5 rows deep and that's it. Bizarre.

I saw her on that tour as well. She was bloody ace though and it is a lasting regret that I didn’t buy a Lizzo made me do it t-shirt. I was so close to buying it as well. 

2 hours ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but how Chris Brown is anywhere other than prison is beyond me. 

True enough. But also, why are these other acts happy to share a bill with him?

Any idiot who thinks cancel culture is a real thing should look at this and learn.

Edited by maelzoid
Added a sentence

8 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Chances of Underworld? Just booked tickets for their Junction 2 show in July but would be great to see them on the farm and they seem to be active this summer (wasn't there in 2016).

That would be ace, I've never seen them live, one of the last big dance acts I need to "tick off".

57 minutes ago, nikkic said:

That would be ace, I've never seen them live, one of the last big dance acts I need to "tick off".

They're great live - my partner is a huge fan so have seen them loads of times. Never at the farm though and not since 2019 so would be well up for it.

15 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

See ya there, ZMG 

At Junction 2? You know anything about it or been before? Bought the tickets on a bit of a whim as a birthday present (and partly because it's an event in west London for once!) but it's a new one on me.