Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

6 minutes ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

Pete gets it !

I still think there's some not very likely stuff on there (e.g. Spice Girls);  some idiotic stuff (e.g. Razorlight); agree that almost all of the stuff has already been discussed;  and think that not all leaks, if you've seen one, are created equally (e.g. coleen vs rebecca)

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Why is anybody even remotely given this shit the time of day when fucking Razorlight are headlining WH one night. C’mon guys, we’re not this stupid (most of the time).

Why not?  I'd rather I was able to focus on work, but I'm here instead - it doesn't have to be intelligent.

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Why is anybody even remotely given this shit the time of day when fucking Razorlight are headlining WH one night. C’mon guys, we’re not this stupid (most of the time).

Razorlight haven’t dropped an album in 5 years, and even longer since a successful album was dropped - last year WH was headlined by Bicep and Little Simz - 2 artists way more current and popular than bloody Razorlight 

7 minutes ago, p.pete said:

I still think there's some not very likely stuff on there (e.g. Spice Girls);  some idiotic stuff (e.g. Razorlight); agree that almost all of the stuff has already been discussed;  and think that not all leaks, if you've seen one, are created equally (e.g. coleen vs rebecca)

Mel C will either not be there or cancel her solo gigs. Love the fact Razorlight has created such an outrage! 

1 hour ago, p.pete said:

and think that not all leaks, if you've seen one, are created equally (e.g. coleen vs rebecca)

I love the idea that Emily is telling people spurious things like razorlight on WH so she can work out who's leaking info 😂

13 minutes ago, Quark said:

I still reckon that EE comes on here occasionally to drop nonsense and then piss herself while we all lose our shit. Sat there in the farmhouse with a beer, laughing like a drain while we pick apart the pros and cons of Razorlight.

This part wouldn’t take long