news & politics:discussion

zahidf

28 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yeah...and what were those policies? we won't put up taxes, but we're shiny and new.

the policies weren't supported, they then cease to matter, because you only get to change anything if you win the vote.

6 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

err...ok. So, just don't believe what anyone says...but just hope whoever wins power doesn't take us into any illegal wars?

that's not what labour always does - they kept us out of vietnam.

I have to laugh at some of the comments about care worker, a job progressing scale, yeah, Pepe will only care for others if they can be king f the arsewipers.

Edited by Neil

33 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Looking like ERG might vote against windsor framework too...

But we were told Sunak had done such a good job with it, turns out he hasn’t done the basic aspect of getting his own side on board. Clown. 

48 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

But we were told Sunak had done such a good job with it, turns out he hasn’t done the basic aspect of getting his own side on board. Clown. 

the erg are on no one's side, as stupid as the dup.  and as useful as a chocolate teapot.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

the erg are on no one's side, as stupid as the dup.  and as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Did you know that apparently a chocolate teapot can actually work, if it's thick enough it will hold hot tea.

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

so what do we think Boris fate will be ?  its an awkward one for Sunak whichever way he goes 

BET NOW!

I think the liar is going to be found out for lying. It is tricky for Sunak...I think probably wise to allow a free vote on it and try and stay out of it himself as much as poss.

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

so what do we think Boris fate will be ?  its an awkward one for Sunak whichever way he goes 

He’ll be found guilty but the punishment will fall just short of the recall petition threshold and nothing will change. 

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

but what is a good outcome for rishi?

Probably that outcome I’ve described, although I doubt it really matters for him.