news & politics:discussion

zahidf

If the polls are right and the Tories do lose badly next week, which culture war do you think they’ll ignite the following week?

They haven’t kicked off at the poor - the head banker guy has done that for them - for a while so that’s my prediction.

48 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

If the polls are right and the Tories do lose badly next week, which culture war do you think they’ll ignite the following week?

They haven’t kicked off at the poor - the head banker guy has done that for them - for a while so that’s my prediction.

illegal migrants, trans, illegal migrants, Linekar, illegal migrants, woke, illegal migrants.

1 hour ago, Ryan1984 said:

Maybe they’ll turn on children next? Children are too needy wanting good food etc etc. 

12 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Maybe they’ll turn on children next? Children are too needy wanting good food etc etc. 

They love to have a go at teachers. That’s an easy one for them. If there’s another one-day strike, they can talk about how it’s ruining their life and education. While celebrating a day off to see a rich dude get a new sparkly hat.

1 hour ago, Ryan1984 said:

If tories do badly, and they are expecting to do badly so there will be some expectation management going on, then they will just hope inflation falls as expected and the economy starts to improve, hospital waiting times fall, number of boats drops...and maybe they could get the message across that things are improving don't let labour fuck it up. Massive tall order I reckon, but not impossible.

3 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

They love to have a go at teachers. That’s an easy one for them. If there’s another one-day strike, they can talk about how it’s ruining their life and education. While celebrating a day off to see a rich dude get a new sparkly hat.

There’s another strike day next week isn’t there? So you could be right with that!

6 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

they're not stupid. Surely they know that having a go at people complaining about shit conditions or wages isn't working for them, or even having a go at the unions. It will be migrants, or EU, or china, and at home some human rights thing, maybe bring up anti social crime but even that doesn't work that well for them. I think they're fucked tbh.

Edited by steviewevie